ssbb online thing....hmmm?

i think it'd be safe to start assuming after we've see Striker's online system, they'll probably be similar imo.

^^^Yeah, I like the strikers online (from the one pic we've seen of it). It seems good to me. If it is anything like that Ill be satisfied.

I'm confused about strikers online, do you have six different people for each side on both teams? or is it one person controlling one side and vice versa?

Any version except 1 vs 1 would be weird on Strikers btw did you guys see the video

WiiZero said:
Any version except 1 vs 1 would be weird on Strikers btw did you guys see the video

No, could you post it?

Edit : ok it doesnt matter lol

youll probably choose from your friends list, and then your character, then play!

late summer/fall i read somewhere on the forums... under, i think metroid galaxY and SSBB

Knowing Nintendo it will proberbly simple and region based or you will have to get their friend code, to me, that wouldnt betrueonline, it would just be dissapointing.

It'll probably have friendcodes without a doubt or make people use their wii code since so many kiddies love the super smash.

I'm hoping they put in a random battle selection so you can face others with just the knowledge of their name like in other DS games.

It'd be cool if they made the online like MPH, so that you can choose to select a random player as your friend you reguraly battle if they're more you're level or just fun to battle.

Last edited:
Back