What's the First thing you're gona do...

ill start with mario with the use of my gc controller and i will first go co-op with my cousin p.s nobody in this forum has seen my avatar pic before shhh dont tell anyone who i am lol

1. I'll see what's there. My last gen was link but no one knows the starters yet. I could see myself playing as sonic though.
2. Cube
3. Co-op with little bro.

Question 1

im gonna use link and pit. ill probably use sonic though sinces his moves look sweet :)

Question 2

the wiimote. i gotta get used to the new things in life. ill use the gamecube controller though once in a while

Question 3

VS. mode with my lil bro........ because i have no choice. LOL he wants to play too, but i will use it to practice for the tournament

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
Question 1

im gonna use link and pit. ill probably use sonic though sinces his moves look sweet :)

Question 2

the wiimote. i gotta get used to the new things in life. ill use the gamecube controller though once in a while

Question 3

VS. mode with my lil bro........ because i have no choice. LOL he wants to play too, but i will use it to practice for the tournament
Lol good thing they have alot of Wifi options, I know how that is But with cousins.. Lol SSBB is so perfect for you guys being it also has co-op XD

Vedelkin10 said:
Lol good thing they have alot of Wifi options, I know how that is But with cousins.. Lol SSBB is so perfect for you guys being it also has co-op XD
oh yea huh?? LOL i forgot that theres co-op mode :)

okay........ nvrmnd......... my new answer is story mode but with co-op :lol: :lol:

1. Snake
2. classic controller
3. go to training mode, and practice with all the differnt attacks, of all the characters i have so far.

1. it depends on who u start with but i wanna use pit first
2. wiimote + nunchuck... i wanna c if its ne good and if it is ima stick with it
3. i'm ganna do story

1. I'm gonna use link
2. I don't like the idea of the Wii Remote so I'll be using the GC controller
3. Co-op story mode with my friend. Although it depends because he uses Marth and we may need to unlock him or (shivers) he may not even be in there. But I doubt seeing as how Ike made it.

1.) Fox, to see just how much has changed.

2.) GC

3.) Story mode until I unlock the rest of the characters, most likely. But you never know.

1:With the current people, Sonic. But with new announcements, it might change!
2:I'm going to try the wiimote on its side and if I don't like it I'll go to the Gamecube controller
3:Most likely Story mode to see what it's about, but I'm still really excited about Wi-fi

1) Metaknight or Pit
2) Wiimote on its side
3) Story mode or multiplayer with bots

Back