super smash bros brawl controller

Ya you said that is was it has
I AM ASKING WHAT IS ITS NAME?????

Nick111 said:
Ya you said that is was it has
I AM ASKING WHAT IS ITS NAME?????

(Its just a wireless and has rumble feature controller...I think)

I put I think in that sentence to tell u that i dunno and i think it doesnt have a name but it just has Rumble feature and it is a Wirless controller.:mad5:

Last edited:
J-Tizzle said:
They should just form a new controller for the Nintendo Wii.
I Also think wat u said is true.....But probably they wont form a new one and i dont know why im just saying....But i mostly think they will.:yesnod:

:/ im just gonna get a classic controller and be done with it (ive had no luck with GC controllers, they break in a few months...) and Melee and GC was GC's best game, i used to be the master at it :yesnod:

richpimpn said:

Yes, entirely fake (i doubt they even tried to pass it off as official).
Far more likely just what someone put together as a proposal that the SSBB can be done with the wiimote.

I agree with it, though. I never understood how the game was supposedly "so complex" to be able to use the wiimote and nunchuck for the game. It's not like it's a flight simulator....(flight simulators could easily take up entire keyboards for every minute control). I mean the Wiimote + nunchuck actually only has maybe a couple fewer buttons but with those fewer buttons it makes up in the motion sensors which in their own right are their own "buttons."

I actually only played SSB (first one, for the 64), but what new, complicated features for the SSBB must have the GC controller and not the wiimote? (sincere question)

Opps sorry wishbone..
I thought you had the controller :(

vi3tmix said:
but what new, complicated features for the SSBB must have the GC controller and not the wiimote? (sincere question)
Well from wot ive heard i think they'll use both, because why make a wii game and not be able to use the controller that comes with the console. If you don't have a GC and you got SSBB without GC control you couldnt play. Wot is the sense in that?

Yeah and solard i've never had a GC controller but a friend of mine had one and the only control break he had was caused by his dog. (And it was only minor and still playable).

he must have had an off brand controller i have never had anything nintendo mess up or break on me even the old wii wrist strap never broke i mean nintendo makes great stuff that is very durable

Thats stupid. Ive not got a gamecube. And Nintendo never said we would need gamecube controllers for certain games.!! Anyway my uncle has a GameCube Ill see if I can get one of his controlers.

that not actually true cause i am pretty sure i read a very long time ago that they SSBB would use the GC controller

Back