The Camping Has Begun *Evil Music Starts*

Most people getting the ps3 are doing it for the money. The Wii won't fetch the same price, so I believe that the lines won't be as crazy. But then again that might just be hopeful thinking! ;)

It's possible, i've seen people find ethernet ports and hook there own routers up to it in a store to get online. Or municipal wifi

if you have a sidekick cel phone...like me...Im not camping though not that early...walmart says the wii launch will be much tamer. No telling exactly when to get in line but I got the number program on my cel.

I'm kinda worried now. My band has a show on Saturday night and I will not be able to make the midnight launch, but I'm worried that there will be a huge line at Target and I won't get a Wii in the morning. I was planning on going there at 12-1 and lining up for the night. Now I'm not sure if that's going to be good enough.

Cyan Winters said:
Espicially here. We just got 3 inches of rain in a few hours (horrid downpour). I feel it's the gods smiting the PS3 campers outside. Take that!

I'm glad I'll be under a roof, I imagine it will be cold and rainy on Saturday, as per the usual.

you think its bad therE? i live in Canada and im camping on saturday at wallymart, its -20 celsius here and we just got 20 inches of snow and there is a high chance of snow again on the weekend, but im bringing a tent

teknofreq said:
you think its bad therE? i live in Canada and im camping on saturday at wallymart, its -20 celsius here and we just got 20 inches of snow and there is a high chance of snow again on the weekend, but im bringing a tent
psssh, summer weather in wisconsin!

Back