The marijuana thread.

Heh, mushrooms.

They just make me feel incredibly awkward now. I really only had one good trip off them, which was the first time I did them. Best damn day of my life that was.

everytime with me is a good trip:]
there are things you can do to make sure your trip is good.

what you eat effects your trip :]
don't go near lots of people
avoid high places
listen to soothing music :]

do this and i guarantee you a good trip.

Well I haven't really had any situations where I could have a good trip. I may try them again when I get my own place.

But I had a really bad trip at a music festival before. Too many people for my liking if I'm in that state, audio hallucinations going CRAZY. I basically hid in my tent and eventually fell asleep/brain shut down.

Anybody ever smoke Salvia? most of my buds who smoke weed have also smoked Salvia at least once before. I was looking to get some a couple of weeks ago but the deal didn't go through. :(

salvia is awesome :]
very spiritual.
full of laughter and the best part is you can do it and not look high when you go to work half hour later. none stop laughter.
also people say it only last 5 10 minutes but 120x has been know to last up to an hour
and it lasted 40 minutes for me once. :]
i have enough for about two people left if you want it, of course we'd have to figure out how to get it to you.

There's a couple of people who i could get it from down here. Plus, i live in Florida so getting it through the mail would be illegal. :(

Stupid laws...

My ancestors have a long history of hittin the ol' pipe. I'm native american, its my destiny ;)

120x!!??

I thought 15x was a ridiculous trip.

For me it was an extremely awkward high with very intense unexplainable visuals(bear factory comes to mind for some reason). I couldn't even talk when I was on it. I tried to but it felt like something was blocking my throat.

How can you have trouble getting it? It's legal. Just go to a headshop.
EDIT: Oh I didn't know it was illegal in Florida.

Anyone ever smoked rabbit tobacco?
Worst. Decision. Ever.

Screwed up my stomach for a week.

I'm with everyone who wants it legalized. For all of the reasons they already stated in the five pages of this thread.

And I've tried it twice. If that's relevant to the thread at all.

...Yeah.

Nah dude, it got made illegal here a while ago. Most of my friends bought some from headshop's before they stopped selling it but now their all dry.

Yayyy I feel at home xD

First::

Probably still wouldn't take it because of all the side effects. If I had cancer though, that's a different story.

There are no proven 'side effects'.

Im all for legalizing. Not only will the tax money be pouring in but pain will no longer be an issue for many with arthritis. Also upset stomach? No more with a few tokes on me bong.
Also its really does make sex just ****in amazing.
Ofcourse with the legalization comes its do's and dont's such as with alcohol.
But i find in a lot of people that Marijuana actually enhances ones awareness and makes you think about certain things more. Now this can be good or bad depending on the person. Only down fall is reaction time. (there is none..lol)
So in the end remember, pass the blunt to the left for the right way is the wrong way xD

I feel like most people try drugs either because they are curious or because it is illegal. Personally I did it a few times and even though it felt good, I just lost interest in it. Nobody gets addicted to marijuana, and won't kill you which is why alot of people call it harmless.

I think it needs to be legalized, if someone wants it bad enough it being illegal isn't going to stop them.

As for stories, I don't really have any good ones...although I did watch a marathon of the fresh prince of bel-air at like 2:00 in the morning and thought it was the funnest **** ever.

that sucks i don't know where all the intellects are in Florida well the ones who do salvia anyway. salvia originated from the Christians and even now one of the only reasons why its not federally illegal is because of its ties with Christianity.

and that is against the constitution.

seperation of church and state??

Yayyy I feel at home xD

First::

There are no proven 'side effects'.

Im all for legalizing. Not only will the tax money be pouring in but pain will no longer be an issue for many with arthritis. Also upset stomach? No more with a few tokes on me bong.
Also its really does make sex just ****in amazing.
Ofcourse with the legalization comes its do's and dont's such as with alcohol.
But i find in a lot of people that Marijuana actually enhances ones awareness and makes you think about certain things more. Now this can be good or bad depending on the person. Only down fall is reaction time. (there is none..lol)
So in the end remember, pass the blunt to the left for the right way is the wrong way xD

YES. Drunk sex is just pretty much crap sex, fall off the damn bed and hit your head on the end table... but stoned sex, now that's some good ****.

Since my Mom & Dad used to be big hippies in their younger years, they always had some way to get a date with Mary Jane. Buut, now they've grown out of it... no more weed, and my Mom is suffering from diabetes and some mild arthritis. She could use a couple more dates with MJ.

The only side-effect I've noticed with weed is just temporary memory loss while in use.. but that's it. Oh yeah, and some extra laziness.

Back