The marijuana thread.

Yeah, most people who smoke weed are generally carefree people in the first place. Otherwise they wouldn't be abusing an illegal substance.

Whatever. Have fun with your depression, possible HPPD, and becoming dumb as hell if you're gonna get into that.

i wouldn't because i am not dumb enough to use that frequently.
i'm not an idiot i know the risks and i take action accordingly.

yeah i agree, but europe is huge a lot bigger then the united states. don't forget that either.

Europe is wealthier than the States. They couldn't possibly be taxing that much out of weed in the Netherlands. ;)

It's unhealthy. Just making that clear.

More common than you'd think. Family friend went schizo after marijuana.

Haha, not my family. And there's no grudge. It's just bad.

Yeah, but it makes sense that working ability (however low it started out as) would be impaired by being stoned.

it is unhealthy you got me there but so is eating at fast food restaurants.
people can die from diabetes and obesity not weed.
and just because that happened to a friend doesn't mean its going to happen to every user.
that doesn't make it more common, it makes you unlucky.

i wouldn't because i am not dumb enough to use that frequently.
i'm not an idiot i know the risks and i take action accordingly.

It's not too hard to get depression or HPPD from ecstasy. Could only take 1 pill. Especially if you get the wrong kind of pill.

I speak from experience not propaganda just to let you know.

people can die from diabetes and obesity not weed.
and just because that happened to a friend doesn't mean its going to happen to every user.
that doesn't make it more common, it makes you unlucky.

Well, that friend ended up killing himself because of the schizophrenia. I'm just not going to get involved with any of that ****, and I advise other people to avoid it too.

yes i know but thats why people have to be smart enough to test the drug before they use them. like the palm trick..
i didn't mean to say you spoke from propaganda i apologize if you took it as an insult.

Well, that friend ended up killing himself because of the schizophrenia. I'm just not going to get involved with any of that ****, and I advise other people to avoid it too.
well i'm sorry, and your smart to advise others not to do it because majority of the population are morons. i however am not and like i said it is wrong to tell a person what to do if it doesn't cause harm to others only one's self(as long as they are 18 of course).

I'd rather smoke weed than eat at a fast food restaurant! (which I haven't done in a few years)
I would prefer to have a slow, smoke induced death than put that **** in my body.

yes i know but thats why people have to be smart enough to test the drug before they use them. like the palm trick..
i didn't mean to say you spoke from propaganda i apologize if you took it as an insult.

Really MDMA isn't much better for you than the other bad stuff they put in the pills though.

I'm just trying to get you to stop before it's to late. I used to sell the stuff myself but I stopped after 2 batches because I could tell the damage done to my mental health, and I didn't want the same thing to happen to anyone else. But ****, maybe its just not right for me. You can never really tell until it's too late, that is the danger with the stuff.

Last few posts were just so fail I don't know what to say.
EDIT: Minus Chewy.

I like how suicide is okay from the day you turn 18, though. Haha.

wow you really like twisting words don't you.
i didn't say it was ok to kill yourself once you turn 18 i said its ok to smoke weed after your 18.
also i do believe ultimately that if people wanna kill themselves they have every right too.
i don't want anyone to but it is within their rights.

Really MDMA isn't much better for you than the other bad stuff they put in the pills though.

I'm just trying to get you to stop before it's to late. I used to sell the stuff myself but I stopped after 2 batches because I could tell the damage done to my mental health, and I didn't want the same thing to happen to anyone else. But ****, maybe its just not right for me. You can never really tell until it's too late, that is the danger with the stuff.

also thanks for looking out man i appreciate it, but i'm pretty smart when it come to this and i know how to spot a fake pill.
i have only done it 2 and i doubt i will do it more than 3 times before i die.
weed is more of my thing.
and mushrooms ;]

also thanks for looking out man i appreciate it, but i'm pretty smart when it come to this and i know how to spot a fake pill.
i have only done it 2 and i doubt i will do it more than 3 times before i die.
weed is more of my thing.
and mushrooms ;]

Heh, mushrooms.

They just make me feel incredibly awkward now. I really only had one good trip off them, which was the first time I did them. Best damn day of my life that was.

Back