The Official Pokemon Challenge Thread - Black/White Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghosts are... not my cup of tea. I've never really enjoyed using them... except Haunter and Frosslass. Only cool ones I can think of. But if you like them, I think it'd be fun to go for.

So, I think its.....

Empoleon
Frosslass
Garchomp
Drifblim
Cherrium
Luxray

Sounds pretty cool. [noparse]:D[/noparse]

Im thinking of doing a monotype/Scramble for pokemon white.
I'm thinking of using 4 Ghost type pokemon.
What do you think?

If you want to, then...

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

I'd give ya Rotom to use, but... Yeah, unbreedable. So instead, I give ya Spiritomb. It's not a pokemon anyone really uses, since it's absurdly hard to get in-game.

And neosquid Ill give you a Drifloon and a GibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGibleGible
Gible

fffffffffffffffffffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF--

These look like fun. I'm thinking of doing a Single Challenge on pokemon white with a Zoroark.

Oh, it brings a single manly tear to my eyes to see the challenge thread active again...

These look like fun. I'm thinking of doing a Single Challenge on pokemon white with a Zoroark.

Challenge accepted!

Welcome to the forums, Seble! =) Best of luck on your Single Challenge.

Thanks all so far imma be using

Confagrigus
Chandelure
Spiritbomb

1 more to go

When the page changed, you probably missed it; Nick gave ya a Sableye. You're all set. =)

Hmmmm......

Use Sableye

Ahh so he did. So i dont really know what i do. Do I wait until I catch them or can I get them bred by someone else. I dont even know where to get a spiritbomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back