The Official Pokemon Challenge Thread - Black/White Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... it seem the other regular are still hibernating:lol:.
well CK you can chose my final pokemon(please..).
BTW no Hydreigon species.

Yep, it seems so... Sorry bro. =(

Your final dark type shall be... ! Krookodile!

Since you'll be having two eggs and a late-game dark type, I thought it'd be best to switch up your roster at the mid point. Keep things fresh and such. After that unfortunate wait, I hope ya enjoy the challenge. :thumbsup:

BTW no Hydreigon species.

I asked the same for my Dragon monotype/scramble. :lol:

Thanks bro. now i can finally start my Pokemon challenge hehehe.

EDIT
Since you'll be having two eggs and a late-game dark type, I thought it'd be best to switch up your roster at the mid point. Keep things fresh and such. After that unfortunate wait, I hope ya enjoy the challenge.
thumbsup.gif

so which is the late-game dark type Pokemon?

Last edited:
i will be dropping the firered challenge for a pokemon platinum Scramble Challenge
team of 6

Last edited:
so which is the late-game dark type Pokemon?

herpaderp

I don't know why, but I thought I gave ya a Bisharp, and proceeded to mind**** myself from there. :lol: Nevermind me. :p

i will be dropping the firered challenge for a pokemon platinum Scramble Challenge
team of 6

That's unfortunate to hear. =( Why're ya dropping it?

Regardless, new challenge accepted. I'll give ya Giratina (I dare ya to catch it without a masterball :D), and Glaceon (my favorite Eeveelution).

Next two posters, please give Rosekid two pokemon each for his challenge. =) One of ya's will need to choose his starter.

Damn... That sucks. =( Sorry to hear that bro. I know the feeling from back about 5 years ago or so. My Yellow and Gold simultaneously died on me when I wanted to replay 'em for some nostalgia and fun. =/

Blah.....I really need to start my Stunfisk only run on Black/White. It would be awesome. @_@

Actually, it would be interesting to do one where you guys pick the team I use.

hmm what make you think about giving me Bisharp CK?
Anyway rose rosekid I'll give Umbreon(MY favorite Eevee evolution next to Espeon)
and for your starter its Piplup DOOD and you shall name it Prinny X:lol:.

Last edited:
Dose Umbreon and Glaceon count as the same evolution line or Split Evolutions?And ok i will name piplup Prinny.

Actually, it would be interesting to do one where you guys pick the team I use.

ohai Nick. =D If ya want to do a scramble, go for it.

But before that... Give Rosekid two pokes for his Platinum scramble, yeah?

hmm what make you think about giving me Bisharp CK?

It's a cool poke IMO, and nobody really uses it in-game; mainly because you catch Pawniard so late in the game, and it won't evolve even in time for the Elite 4 unless ya give it special attention. So I thought twice about shoving it's in-game worthlessness on you, and gave ya Zoroark instead. :lol:

Dose Umbreon and Glaceon count as the same evolution line or Split Evolutions?.

Ahah, that's a good question, I never thought about that ruling. Since (what little) movepool each Eeveelution has is different from the each other, and they all have a different type, I'd definitely say they're all Split Evolutions. The only problem with using two Eeveelutions in a challenge is that you'll need to breed an Eevee egg, which you're free to trade/pal park over from any game you want. I wouldn't want to stick anyone with a level 1 when you have a whole team of level 20 or higher, after all. :lol: If ya need an Eevee egg, since your Fire Red's broken 'n all, I'll happily provide one.

Well yeah, CK. Way to think of me when giving a guy some Pokemon. I only hate giving movesets. I love giving Pokemon. I'll give one.

Roserade. I've never personally used it, but I'd like to sometime. So... yeah. There ya go.

Well yeah, CK. Way to think of me when giving a guy some Pokemon. I only hate giving movesets. I love giving Pokemon. I'll give one.

Thought you said you wouldn't be here on the weekend. >_>;

You forgot a poke though, Rosekid's doing a team of six. :p

This thread gives me the urge to get into pokemon again.
But no, it was difficult enough to give up the addiction, and I'm not expecting it anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back