The Official Pokemon Challenge Thread - Black/White Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right then, your Fire Red scramble challenge is all set. Have a blast man. =)

I might get to those speed challenges I mentioned a bit back soon as well...

hello guy. I like to do a mono dark/scramble challenge for Pokemon black.
any suggestion for Pokemon.

Welcome to the forums and my challenge thread bro. =) How many pokemon are ya using on your mono-scramble team?

Regardless of that, I'll give ya Zoroark for your team. If you don't have an event Celebi or legendary dog to transfer from a generation four game, I'd be happy to supply ya with a Zorua egg. :)

four team member bro.
about the zoroark CK, i already have a zorua on my pokemon white (got two ds)
so no need for the zorua egg.
CK i have question about the challenge, can i transfer pokemon from my pokemon white
game to my pokemon black like zorua.

So long as they're eggs, yep. You can trade over as many eggs as you want so long as you aren't playing a specific challenge that bans trading, i.e. the Speed challenge. Trading over already-hatched pokemon is banned for all non-battle tower challenges. Boosted EXP doesn't make it much of a challenge, after all. :p

Man, when're the pokemon forum regulars gonna show up again... =/ If you get impatient on your team Azure, you're free to choose the rest of your pokemon at any time (defeats the purpose, huh? .-.), or I'll select any other amount of pokes you want me to for ya.

Thanks for the answer CK.
and thanks for pokemon miniman009.
Man, when're the pokemon forum regulars gonna show up again... =/ If you get impatient on your team Azure, you're free to choose the rest of your pokemon at any time (defeats the purpose, huh? .-.), or I'll select any other amount of pokes you want me to for ya.
well lets just wait for one more day, if they don't show up you can select my other pokemon CK.(just two more pokemon)

*Yawn* That was a great hibernation. Good to be back, however. But bad news guys, I have currently misplaced my Pokemon White, Heart Gold, and... worst of all... The World Ends With You [/holdingbacktears]. On the good side, however, I traded some useless Yu-Gi-Oh cards to a friend for some useful cards, as well as his Pokemon Black. So new challenge? I think so.

Suggestions?

^^^ My suggestion is you catch up on the thread and, more importantly, give Azure a dark poke. .-.;

well lets just wait for one more day, if they don't show up you can select my other pokemon CK.(just two more pokemon)

Seems your patience certainly did pay off. :lol: Who knows, maybe Storm or Nick'l show up and give you your last poke.

Alright, caught up.

azure, if I can trust you, I would like to give you my favorite (dark) Pokemon of all time. Houndoom.

But, if you are not ready for his awesomeness, you may take a Honchkrow. He is also very cool. Just not as much.

i think I'm not ready for the awesomeness of your houndoom RockerJ:lol:,
so I'll take Honchkrow:ihih:
Seems your patience certainly did pay off.
lol.gif
Who knows, maybe Storm or Nick'l show up and give you your last poke.
yeah i hope they come soon(just one more pokemon:mad2:!!!!)

Woot woot. I found my DS games. Yay for cleaning the house. Guess it does pay off after all.

Continuing from where I left off on my Monotype Scramble run, I have reached a point to where I just need to grind. The electric gym is going to be a tough one. As if those flying f-ers weren't enough, both are my Pokemon (Durant and Leavanny) are 4x effected by Flame Charge, and bug attacks are almost useless against the flying thing.

Woot woot. I found my DS games. Yay for cleaning the house. Guess it does pay off after all.

... :lol:

Continuing from where I left off on my Monotype Scramble run, I have reached a point to where I just need to grind. The electric gym is going to be a tough one. As if those flying f-ers weren't enough, both are my Pokemon (Durant and Leavanny) are 4x effected by Flame Charge, and bug attacks are almost useless against the flying thing.[/QUOTE]

At least they aren't a ****ing Swablu. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back