The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

gg to struggle and pain. Tons of host quits and proxies.

Good luck! Tell us how it goes.

Sooo many proxies tonight...I met a team that ONLY used proxies....jeez.

'sammy D' you are the man!!!

yesterday, at one point i spent 2+ hrs playing game after game. and only you sammy D, did NOT host quit during that time.

and im not 'taking the mick' here, but you were only lvl 8 then 9 and you had a horendous kdr.

THATS why im saying well done to you. you had the balls to continue no matter what. wish more hosts were the same. afterall we've all been murdered too many times in too many games.

Great thanks to DIDyourMOM and SaintsRowGTA for sticking around after I went beast also big thanks to wiichats very own.....(CM)DaleJake who played with me for two games once on my team the other on the other team

Shout out to Mello...for letting me take your weapons when I killed you >:D

I would like to thank the randoms I played with for letting me get my proxies, so watch out.

I would like to thank the the opposite team who lost the outpost match in goldeneye whilst allowing my to go on a 32-0 killing spree that included the usage of the anova, the kunara, the pavlov and the SEGS 550.
Especially fun, since i did not realise it myself till the end screen.

32? wow. Heroes?

Ahh. I get so frustrated at my team when they dont do anything...like seriously...the opposing team got ALL of the consoles in less than 2 minutes...

I do the same thing as Red Crow but when my team sucks I go for the consoles

Last edited:
Goldeneye mode sucks thanks to people like you who just farm kills. You should be so proud of your 32 streak. gtfo.

Back