Top 5 reasons SSBB may suck

cyberzomby said:
Just like Lugia said:

Ok maybe not in your mind but in the other's in here theres just no room for anything negative!

Even if some of those negative points alter the way online play is meant to be played ( display nicknames, ranking etc etc )

I mean seriously! What point is it to go online against random opponents? In strikers it was fun! Oh noes! DarkKni11ght! Hes good! But in Brawl? You havent got a clue! Might as well be bots your playing! ( wich is possible because of the player drop out function )

@lloyd_yayo

You wont even know your playing online! No nicknames, players get replaced by freakin computers when they drop out of the game. Without you knowing it! For all you know you have been playing bots right from the start and havent even connected to the internet! ( Nintendo Conspiracy theory :p )

Although I agree with you and I wish online was a bit less private then they make it, I don't think it will completely ruin it or anything.(but seriously why would they not let you even see the user name...)

You WILL be able to tell that the people aren't bots. People play in a different fighting style then computers do it is easier to tell the difference than you think.

And voice chat is not that important in a game like brawl. The only purpose of it is for trash talking, which is why they probably decided not to include it. A lot of online games I play most people are too busy playing the game to talk anyways.

Very true. I dont want voice chat in brawl :p

And no, it wont ruin brawl completely but I think it stinks! Wont have much reason for me to go online.

Im sorry but why would make this thread on a forum filled with SSBB fans lol no offense but do you think that will stop us from buying the game ?? soo this is a pretty much pointless thread :D:D

Here is the ONLY reason why it will suck:

WALUIGI IS NOT A PLAYABLE CHARACTER!!! GARGH!!!

*repeatedly smashes head with an iron*

cyberzomby said:
Just like Lugia said:

Ok maybe not in your mind but in the other's in here theres just no room for anything negative!

Even if some of those negative points alter the way online play is meant to be played ( display nicknames, ranking etc etc )

I mean seriously! What point is it to go online against random opponents? In strikers it was fun! Oh noes! DarkKni11ght! Hes good! But in Brawl? You havent got a clue! Might as well be bots your playing! ( wich is possible because of the player drop out function )

There's room for negativity, except the 5 reasons Brawl "may suck" are personal opinions not fact, I only agree with one reason, #4.

The reason Nintendo will not allow displaying usernames when you play an anyone Brawl their username may pop up and it be a curse/swear word, and Nintendo wouldn't have that.

Alot of people may want a ranking system in Brawl, but I think it could take the enjoyment of play, don't get me wrong, winnings is fun, but I don't need to keep score, besides, if you want rankings or records go to http://www.wii-record.com/ or join a tounament IMO.

It's all opinion, but if it was good in Strikers, how do you know it won't be good in Brawl, unless you have an import.

BTW, since the connectivity (which I don't think will be as bad as Nintendo warned, I think their covering they're base's incase it isn't that great.) may not be that good if an opponents connection fails often then online would stink more to you when everybody you fight bails out.

The good and bad aspects in Brawl are all ones own, not eveyones fact.

GigaRidley said:
most ofthese things were online-related, which doesn't really concern me, seeing as I won't be playing online much. The whole article is weak to me, I'm pretty sure Sakurai knows what he's doing.

Of course Nintendo wont mess up this is the most anticipated game of the year. (along with MK wii)

FRuMMaGe said:
Here is the ONLY reason why it will suck:

WALUIGI IS NOT A PLAYABLE CHARACTER!!! GARGH!!!

*Ahem* And Blooper.........
:rolleyes: Some people will just post without thinking!!!!
.........Bloopers not in SSBB.....

BLOOPER IS NOT A PLAYABLE CHARACTER!!! GARGH!!!
NOT EVEN AN ASSIST TROPHY!!!!!!!! GARGH!!!

I find it weird that people do not understand why Waluigi is not a character...

Seriously, how could you expect to have a filler copy of Luigi in brawl?

All we know is that Wario isn't a filler copy of Mario, not even close.

Waluigi was created simply to just give Luigi an antagonist.

Plus, Waluigi doesn't even star in a waluigi exclusive either.

****, Wario has been with Nintendo since the NES with Wario's Woods.

Waluigi didn't pop up until who cares when.

IMO, Waluigi not being a character should not be a top 5 reason...

Waluigi is great! He should have totally have been a playable character! And blooper should be an assist trophy...

they could of made a waluigi instead of putting ness back in!!! ya id rather see a new clone of something as the unlockable then the original being the unlockable with a clone being the new guy.... anyways with all the talk on how random online play is going to completely anonymous rankings would be the PERFECT thing to add. it would have to be the #1 for the things i think should be added to the game. people wont be able to cheat the system cus they will never know who theyre playing and alike rated people will be matched up so it wont matter if youre a hardcore or screw off kinda player. i guess the only thing that would have to be worked out is what/how many items or any at all would be allowed. 2-5 pale in comparison to 1.

Back