Views on Drinking, Smoking, Ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
asdfnick said:
i dont do anything, i have an edge thing going on. And im studying criminal justice in school so i need to promote self control.

Right, SELF control is the key here...if every street drug was legalized tomorrow, I don't think civilization would start falling at any faster a rate...

Like I said, part of the problem is created simply by the fact that drugs are illegal. There is therefore an environment of street justice since drug dealers/users can't remedy their problems by going to the police.

I'm 31 with two kids and have never in my life used any illegal drugs...if they became legal, I wouldn't run right out and buy some, but that should be my choice...

The problem is that too many people aren't content to live their lives by their own morals, they want to impose those morals on everyone else...I find it especially funny that a lot of the people most vehemently against drugs are religious...

Are they saying God made a mistake? He didn't mean to leave marijuana, poppies, peyote, and psychedelic mushrooms all over the place?

And I'm sure you know the kind of people I'm talking about...the ones who can't stand other people having a good time, the ones with the pursed lips and unpleasant looks on their faces...

:incazzato:

hiredgoonz said:
Right, SELF control is the key here...if every street drug was legalized tomorrow, I don't think civilization would start falling at any faster a rate...

Like I said, part of the problem is created simply by the fact that drugs are illegal. There is therefore an environment of street justice since drug dealers/users can't remedy their problems by going to the police.

I'm 31 with two kids and have never in my life used any illegal drugs...if they became legal, I wouldn't run right out and buy some, but that should be my choice...

The problem is that too many people aren't content to live their lives by their own morals, they want to impose those morals on everyone else...I find it especially funny that a lot of the people most vehemently against drugs are religious...

Are they saying God made a mistake? He didn't mean to leave marijuana, poppies, peyote, and psychedelic mushrooms all over the place?

And I'm sure you know the kind of people I'm talking about...the ones who can't stand other people having a good time, the ones with the pursed lips and unpleasant looks on their faces...

:incazzato:
lol im far from realy religous. but i agree with you.

I thought it looked too much like a troll to respond to it, but yeah, everyone should believe what they want, just keep those beliefs where they belong...to one's self...

paintba||er said:
You really need to shut up and quit talking about "the Lord" in every post. You can believe what you want but you don't have to force it on everyone else.

I dont think those are his intentions just like you inforce legal drug usage which you can believe all you want to as well

The_Loose_Cannon said:
I dont think those are his intentions just like you inforce legal drug usage which you can believe all you want to as well

Well if you look at all his other posts he's always saying something about "God" and how if you don't believe in him your going to hell and all that ****.

paintba||er said:
Well if you look at all his other posts he's always saying something about "God" and how if you don't believe in him your going to hell and all that ****.

Ok then my mistake ive never seen him before so wtvr

Samus101 said:
My body is the temple of the Lord and I will not defile it.
im with you man. and paintballer i dont care what you say. if you dont want to hear what he has to say then go to another forum. he can say what he wants, and you can too, but hes not forcing his opinion on you at all. read the title of the thread: "Views on Drinking, Smoking, Ect." views and opinions are the same, and you started the thread so dont yell at people for doing what you asked them to. if thats not hypocracy i dont know what is

PaPeRoRPlAsTiC said:
im with you man. and paintballer i dont care what you say. if you dont want to hear what he has to say then go to another forum. he can say what he wants, and you can too, but hes not forcing his opinion on you at all. read the title of the thread: "Views on Drinking, Smoking, Ect." views and opinions are the same, and you started the thread so dont yell at people for doing what you asked them to. if thats not hypocracy i dont know what is

Well since "God"has nothing to do with drugs this isn't the correct area to discuss religious beliefs. Also I wouldn't mind if it wasn't for all of his posts being like that. I guess I over reacted a little since he didn't really try to force it on others this time as he usually does.

hes not forcing it on anyone no matter what he says...the only way he could force it on you would be for him to be at your house holding a knife to your throat telling you to accept the Lord as your savior or he would kill you. stop saying that and get off his back, youre over reacting big time. this is a forum, where we share and discuss opinions, so let it go. also God has everything to do with everything, considering he created everything...o sorry now im forcing my religion on you too...my bad. **with just a dash of sarcasm**

Damn someones pissy. And he can say stuff about religion but he still needs to respect others opinions. How would you feel if I kept saying that you going to burn in hell because you don't believe in flying super monkeys? I'm sure you would get pissed off too.

Whatever I'm not going to argue anymore. I believe that you and him have the right to believe whatever you want and you can state your opinions however much you want. Just don't expect others to change theirs. Also your pretty bold telling me to leave these forums when you have what 19 posts and have been here for two or three days.

im not expecting anyone to change their opinion by stating my own. again thats what forums are for...and what does seniority have to do with anything? thats probably the stupidest comment youve made yet, minus the one about flying monkeys. congratulations. youre an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back