Views on Drinking, Smoking, Ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PaPeRoRPlAsTiC said:
im not expecting anyone to change their opinion by stating my own. again thats what forums are for...and what does seniority have to do with anything? thats probably the stupidest comment youve made yet, minus the one about flying monkeys. congratulations. youre an idiot
Did I ever claim not to be an idiot. Now lets stop arguing before we get this thread closed. Now that was the most idiotic statment I've made. :D

i dont want to hate anyone. we have conflicting opinions, it happens. i will stop arguing. just please take my advice and get off his back about saying what he believes. especially when thats what you ask him to do. im done now.

I've pretty much read this whole forum topic and I must say there are people on both sides of the fence when it comes to anything discussed here.

fistpittingnork - I totally agree with everything you have to say. I too did the research on marijuana before even attempting to smoke it... I was actually like some of these other posters where marijuana being extremely bad was hammered into my brain so many times that it was ridiculous. I'm very happy you have found something that helps you with your asthma... you have a very severe case it seems. I wish you success and fortune in your life!

The Loose Cannon - You, my dear, are a very cool officer. It doesn't sound like the policing powers have gone to your head like it has for so many smaller town police officers in the mid-west. Back in college we had the cops called on us too many times to count for noise violations... Sometimes we would get an officer much like yourself who knew we were not being too loud and our neighbors were just being un-neighborly. I also agree with everything you have to say. Not everything in life is laid out in a straight line… sometimes there are bends and twists along the way… Not everyone agrees on everything and everyone doesn’t thing the same way. You know this and seem to use your knowledge wisely. I wish you luck in your carrier and remind you to be safe out there!

Remember everyone… police officers are here for our protection and wellbeing.

paintba||er said:
Now lets stop arguing before we get this thread closed.

did someone dial 911? no further assistance needed? haha Makes my job easier ;)

my brothers a police cop and he says every friday he gets a call from some drunk who says"im not gonna hang up till u say im beautiful" and when my brother says "sir,if u dont hang up in the next 5 seconds i will have to arrest u"he says "good u can look at my body".....stupid drunk

for those who are wondering the drunks a man

zeon9881 said:
my brothers a police cop and he says every friday he gets a call from some drunk who says"im not gonna hang up till u say im beautiful" and when my brother says "sir,if u dont hang up in the next 5 seconds i will have to arrest u"he says "good u can look at my body".....stupid drunk

for those who are wondering the drunks a man
yea i kinda figured. drinking is stupid.

XD my familys lucky we al (exept my mom) all are allergic to some ingredint in alcohol
ps. my mom dosnt drink(never did never will)

I think that all three are completely stupid. Smoking gives you lung cancer, alcohol gives you liver disease, and it has the same effects as smashing hammers through your brain. Marijuana gives you loss of memory and respiratory problems. I feel very strongly about what I have said. It may be because it is against my religion to smoke, drink, do drugs, drink coffee or tea, etc, but the evidence of the negative impacts of these substances speak for themselves.

Voltun said:
I think that all three are completely stupid. Smoking gives you lung cancer, alcohol gives you liver disease, and it has the same effects as smashing hammers through your brain. Marijuana gives you loss of memory and respiratory problems. I feel very strongly about what I have said. It may be because it is against my religion to smoke, drink, do drugs, drink coffee or tea, etc, but the evidence of the negative impacts of these substances speak for themselves.
What religion is against tea? Never heard of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back