Views on Drinking, Smoking, Ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
JCpackers i cant believe i read that all. Man if the cops came to my place like that i would be scared as hell. Since i always get in s*!t for stuff i didnt do. Finger pointing at teachers and principals. Due to they only listen to the preppy kid.

Last edited:
bubba-ga-nush said:
JCpackers i cant believe i read that all. Man if the cops came to my place like that i would be scared as hell. Since i always get in **** for stuff i didnt do.

there truely is nothing to fear with us. simple acts like that are stupid but a waste of our time. usually we get mad at you kids because its that big of a waste on the person who called us. it makes me angry so unfortunitly we end up taking it out on you and making you crack/cry but like i said deny

we're not the enemy you know. we dont come looking for you volunterally people complain and all we can do is "follow up" thats all. unless you did something VERY illegal theres nothing we can do. a simple game of ding dong ditch will not land this kid in juvie hall. he might have to do some BS community service as some sort of "punishment" or if the neighbor wishes to "make a restraining order on her property" thats all we can really do. and thats pushing it. usually we just tell the parents to give their kids a spanking or 2 and thats it. what are we gunna do to "ding dong ditchers?" come on now.....

I drink on occaision and smoke pot every weekend with friends.
Smoking is stupid in my opinion.
It's just a stimulant that retards smoke to think they're cool.
For example most of the seventh graders at my school.
I'm a Freshman and they all think they're cool for smoking cigarettes outside.
It's pathetic.

HOPE YOU ENJOY MY STORY TELLING!!

lololol! glad to know that this neighbor wasnt the only physco one around! hahaha yeah well not gonna lie we've done some crazy stuff...well actually one crazy...ah heck ill explain both

well the first time was the time the husband HUNTED us down throughout the neighborhood. me and like this time it was oh...6 friends, we have this Water Balloon Slingshot thing, and it is amazing, and we fire them at houses! lmao funnies thing ever...(yeah we've caused cracks in the siding on houses but it was the funniest moment of my life lolol)...but we've never been caught doing it.

so that one night we were outside it was probably around 9 and we decided to hit there house with a waterballoon, but unfortunatley the dad was outside bringing his garbage in, and when he heard the balloon hit he just charged at us but didnt get a good look of where we went. unfortunatley we got away over to my house lined by a fence, and that fence rarely opens so we got lucky. but it was like a horror movie where the person is being chased by the killer and they have to get somewhere like out of a car but the lock wont open or w.e yeah you get the idea. so we finally get through into my backyard where my family was deciding to chill out on my deck...(this was all in the summer.) so we get through continue our run throughout the neighborhood and then the guy finally catches us because we decided to stop and rest and he was still sprinting full out. and when the guy caught us he asked "what did you hit my house with?" we replied..."waterballoon"...and responds "oh i thought it was a rock, i just wanted my kids to get to sleep." AND HE WALKED AWAY LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED...and we were all left dumbfounded. LMAO one of the funniest things ever.

number 2 moment of hatred...lol...so it was winter 2 years ago, the crazy people have these reindeers on their front lawn, and two of them were ABSOLUTLEY PERFECT to put ontop of eacher (obviously to make them look like they were having sexual intercourse.) LMAO IT WAS SO FUNNY. and i woulda been home free except my friend whos the neighbor of the crazy people RATTED ME OUT yeah it sucked that night but all incidents my family found HALARIOUS cause basically the crazy people made themselves look like fools...

Drinking is ok as long as you're drinking in moderation or not all at one time. It can help your heart too.

Pot is always bad because it can screw with your mind, but I think it's good for dealing with great amounts of pain....maybe.

Smoking is just disgusting and a bad habit to develop. People say it helps you deal with stress, but it really just adds to it especially when it becomes a priority over more important thingss because of addiciton. Also it's just plain disgusting to smoke around others you love, your habits can kill someone earlier than intended. There are better ways to deal with stress such as video games!

HOPE YOU ENJOY MY STORY TELLING!! and yes im posting it again idc...

lololol! glad to know that this neighbor wasnt the only physco one around! hahaha yeah well not gonna lie we've done some crazy stuff...well actually one crazy...ah heck ill explain both

well the first time was the time the husband HUNTED us down throughout the neighborhood. me and like this time it was oh...6 friends, we have this Water Balloon Slingshot thing, and it is amazing, and we fire them at houses! lmao funnies thing ever...(yeah we've caused cracks in the siding on houses but it was the funniest moment of my life lolol)...but we've never been caught doing it.

so that one night we were outside it was probably around 9 and we decided to hit there house with a waterballoon, but unfortunatley the dad was outside bringing his garbage in, and when he heard the balloon hit he just charged at us but didnt get a good look of where we went. unfortunatley we got away over to my house lined by a fence, and that fence rarely opens so we got lucky. but it was like a horror movie where the person is being chased by the killer and they have to get somewhere like out of a car but the lock wont open or w.e yeah you get the idea. so we finally get through into my backyard where my family was deciding to chill out on my deck...(this was all in the summer.) so we get through continue our run throughout the neighborhood and then the guy finally catches us because we decided to stop and rest and he was still sprinting full out. and when the guy caught us he asked "what did you hit my house with?" we replied..."waterballoon"...and responds "oh i thought it was a rock, i just wanted my kids to get to sleep." AND HE WALKED AWAY LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED...and we were all left dumbfounded. LMAO one of the funniest things ever.

number 2 moment of hatred...lol...so it was winter 2 years ago, the crazy people have these reindeers on their front lawn, and two of them were ABSOLUTLEY PERFECT to put ontop of eacher (obviously to make them look like they were having sexual intercourse.) LMAO IT WAS SO FUNNY. and i woulda been home free except my friend whos the neighbor of the crazy people RATTED ME OUT yeah it sucked that night but all incidents my family found HALARIOUS cause basically the crazy people made themselves look like fools...

paintba||er said:
Does alcohol not screw with your mind also?

Alcohol is ok if you drink it in moderation, if you don't of course I'd agree it would screw with your mind. Alcohol's effects are usually temporary, but pot's effects can last a life time.

En4Neo said:
Alcohol is ok if you drink it in moderation, if you don't of course I'd agree it would screw with your mind. Alcohol's effects are usually temporary, but pot's effects can last a life time.

How can pots effects last a lifetime? Its much healthier than alcohol. Plus alcohol is addictive and you are more likely to use it for your whole life than pot which is not addictive and you can quit fairly easily.

paintba||er said:
How can pots effects last a lifetime? Its much healthier than alcohol.

Eh I don't feel like doing the research right now and maybe you have a point.

The point is I'm not stupid or mentally unstable enough to do pot or drink too much alcohol so I'm safe.

En4Neo said:
False information. Pot's effects are only short-term.

JCpackers044 said:
Pot stays in your system for months at a time because it goes into your fat before the bloodstream where as alcohol goes right into your bloodstream
Pot stays in your system for 4 weeks max...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back