[WC]. Wii Chat's very own Goldeneye Clan.

why is chatzy and every where else is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
unactive

I'm p sure we're all on skype. Tho I have no idea what people's skype are so yeah....

Well the reason for that is that some clan members are in school, and most of the people who used the chatzy site have switched to skype (myself included) i made that xat chat site as a new chat for the clan for those who do not have a skype account, now I know that on the first page we have 15 members but really only about 5 of us use any form of communication with each other. As for the inactivitey, i'm sure most of us don't have the patience to stare at a blank chat screen for 20 minutes waiting for someone to get on. So here's my idea to deal with that, lets have all of the members make a second account and call it "chat" or "skype" and have the members exchange the account's FC, so in the event you find your fellow Wii chatters online, but they are not on any of the chats, you can switch your profile to the second account and the online members will either get on the chat........or just ignore you and keep on playing the game, in either case you'll know wether or not some one will get on the chat. But this is an idea I just came up with on the spot so it might not work too well, if you have questions just pm me.

Hey guys, sorry if i havent responded or anything, as you can tell from my name, i'm on Vacation and will be back this Saturday/Sunday. I'll play for a few days (2k till WOLFE!!!!!) then its school time! Mk we aint on Chatzy we are on skype (yeah i just talked black xD). Roast add Volcarona and yviveny (me) on skype and i'll add you to our WC room. Anyone else do the same. Congratz to you Zan on the Strata. Same with you Chino! Welcome I guess Meth - I'll add you. I'm going to be busy realll soon so i'm just going to get my 2k and stop playing for some time. MK can you get a skype?
anova+laser+HH+BB
Strata+laser+HH+snapshot it seems bad but destroys in archives (45-7 in TC xD)

So here's my idea to deal with that, lets have all of the members make a second account and call it "chat" or "skype" and have the members exchange the account's FC, so in the event you find your fellow Wii chatters online, but they are not on any of the chats, you can switch your profile to the second account and the online members will either get on the chat........or just ignore you and keep on playing the game, in either case you'll know wether or not some one will get on the chat. But this is an idea I just came up with on the spot so it might not work too well, if you have questions just pm me.
Instead of a second account we can just change our name- it would save us a spot on our friend roster!
-Known

Last edited:
volcarona, RS and everyone thinks we are dead, im back in immortals and GH, so if you need me in WC hit me up.

Didn't the immortals break up? And didn't they re-form another clan which again broke up? I think a few of them were hackers... Clear this up?

Back