Wendy's Wii Toys

i remember when i lived in belfast ther used to be a wendys ther but it closed down :(

wendys = da bomb! <333

i always see game franchises in happy meals ever since i was a kid. video games always try to promote their systems. they did it with regular nintendo i think a LONG time ago.

i think i just might have to find my way to wendys and get a chicken nugget happy meal <33 yum!

No one has mentioned KFC yet!

Popcorn chicken balls, in my mouth *drool* (that sounds wrong..)

Lee, The popcorn chicken is too small, Seriously you need to get a large for it to even make a difference

Huh, that's cool. Probably has to do with the free Wii giveaway for the new frosty.

mmmm KFC.....omg im hungry now after i just ate a big ceaser salad with salmon on top yum lol

i always think of southpark where cartman, stan, kenny and kyle all go to stans house and his mom gets "the cornial (spelling???)" and stans mom says that they can all eat when they help bring in the rest of the groceries. then cartman stays behind and eats all the chicken skins (which is the best part!!!! OMGGGGG!) and leaves the rest of the chicken LMAO then kenny cries and they all think cartman is dead because of the toilet clogging LMAO i love that episode

The_Loose_Cannon said:
mmmm KFC.....omg im hungry now after i just ate a big ceaser salad with salmon on top yum lol

i always think of southpark where cartman, stan, kenny and kyle all go to stans house and his mom gets "the cornial (spelling???)" and stans mom says that they can all eat when they help bring in the rest of the groceries. then cartman stays behind and eats all the chicken skins (which is the best part!!!! OMGGGGG!) and leaves the rest of the chicken LMAO then kenny cries and they all think cartman is dead because of the toilet clogging LMAO i love that episode

That episode must of had a big impact on your life Jill :lol:

Man i remember NINTENDO CEREAL.

The jingle went:

NINTENDO..................ITS A CEREAL NOW !! NINTENDO...................ITS A CEREAL WOW!!

And it went along with the beat of Super Mario Brothers when mario went into the green pipes.

Did anyone see the footage of David Hasslehoff drunk off his ass eating a cheeseburger ? Ya that was a wendy's double cheeseburger .

Frosties are basically frozen choclate milk, no lard

Last edited:
Back