Wendy's Wii Toys

I Thought They Were Just Giving Out Wii's With The Floats! Not Toys With The Meals As Well! XD

Major Tom said:
American franchise.... Mcdonalds, Wendys, KFC, etc are all american franchises yet They have restaruants all over the world. In Japan Ronald Mcdonald is a woman. In India Cheeseburgers are made out of other animals like lamb, In Canada the quarterpounder is called the mountain something......
agreed and if you dont believe us just go watch the beginning of Pulp Fiction!

I hate to get into a Frosty argument, but NO THEY ARE NOT MADE OF LARD!!

Lard is Pig Fat !!

Milk + Choclate + cold = FROSTY !

And for the guy in Australia, i think the meat for Wendy's patties actually comes from Australia, you guys have tasty cows down there.

BTW i'd love to go to Australia someday.

Haywire said:
I took my kids to Wendy's last night and I was surprised they had miniature wii toys one of my boys got a small plastic miniature wiimote and a figure of mario on a turtle shell, and the other got a red truck from excite truck. They had me cracking up one was playing with the truck and the other was imagining himself controlling it. It was nice to see my kids finally get some enjoyment from those cheap happy kids meals.

i saw ure game list, and to be living in florida you have way to many games, since its always nice there.

AZ_Wii_Tard said:
In and Out beats all of the other fast food burger joints in the US hands down. End of conversation.
+1 If you have not eaten at an In & Out then you are missing out on an important part of history. In & Out has preserved the original style of preparation/menu/service for what has become "fast food" today. They have NO freezers. All of the produce (lettuce, onion, tomato, potato) are peeled/cut on site. The beef is NEVER frozen. Ingredients are delivered fresh daily.

Hell you can even watch them slice the fries as you order them unlike the premade crap from McDonalds/BurgerKing/Wendys etc...

They pay around 10$ an hour to start and the employees are truely happy to serve you.

Should I go on?

ciper said:
If you want to enter for free Wii stuff (consoles, games, points) without buying the Wendys frosty float then click this link http://wendys.eprize.net/winawii/alt
You can enter upto 5 times a day and you find out instantly if you won or not :)
I dont understand, so are you just guessing numbers or what? If so, than it will never work, sorry.

It is illegal to require a purchase to enter ANY contest in the US. That is the alternate entry form which does not require a code from a drink. It generates one for you.

It makes me angry that you would insinuate such a thing!

lol, sorry.

But do you really think that any one of the generated codes will be a winner? Youve got to be out of your mind if you think the people who make these contests would be that dumb. Or are they random? Or, are they "random"?

^Yeah, you know what I mean.

Well,, if the contest was a traditional one with scratch of tickets I would agree with the idea that it might not really be random.

However this one requires the use of the (stupid) flash page to enter even if you buy the drink. Meaning I have to bring a sticky empty cup home with me and enter all sorts of information online to enter before being notified if I won or not.

Back