What are your bad habits?

- I have OCD's also, namely when I go to bed. Warddrobe has to be checked, and curtains can't be covering 1 of my clocks too much (this clock has no value to seeing what the time is as it doesn't work.
- Procrastination ftw
- I always want something (could be a girl, could be a chocolate digestive biscuit or something) when I can't have it, but when I can have it, I lose quite a lot of interest in it.
- I always have my phone on silent
- But even though it's usually facing upwards in my view, I'll still check every so often to see if there's a text/call I've missed somehow..
- Cracking my neck is bliss.
- I did it just after I typed it ^
- I'm lazyyyy
- I can be overconfident

etc.

-Cracking my knuckles and back
-Bitting my lip
-I procrastinate
-Pizza (I can't go a week without at least one.)
-Slight OCD (I keep all my games in a DVD wallet and they need to be in the order I got them and they all have to be perfectly right side up. When there are more than 1 stack of something (for example the 2 stacks of quarters in front of me) they need to be even or else I get extremely anxious.)
-Not really a bad habit I guess but I refuse to go anywhere before I take a shower (I had to have taken a shower within an hour of going out) and I need to brush my teeth 3 times a day and floss twice)
-I need to chew. I chew on almost anything that is plastic or rubber

- Cracking my knuckles, wrists, fingers, neck, back, elbow-... basically all my joints.
- Used to chew on plastic straws when i was younger.
- Asian Women...
- My love for Japan & China..
- Tapping my foot when bored.
- Grabbing an object and flipping it in the air to keep my hands busy and entertained.

There's other stuff but I can't remember right now..

- Cracking my knuckles, wrists, fingers, neck, back, elbow-... basically all my joints.
- Used to chew on plastic straws when i was younger.
- Asian Women...
- My love for Japan & China..
- Tapping my foot when bored.
- Grabbing an object and flipping it in the air to keep my hands busy and entertained.

There's other stuff but I can't remember right now..
These. Plus:
I chew massive quantities of trident
Crack mah knux a lot
pr0n
letting mah nails grow long

Clicking my jaw. It's not sexy.

Cursing. According to a certain someone, I cant go 30 min without cursing.
That's a really long time!

I used to use Lent to defeat bad habits rather swiftly. That's probably one of the biggest things I miss about not being so tied to the church—that I don't care if I break my promise for Lent anymore.

Anyway, I could make an endless list of negative habits and personality traits (a difference that Celeste alluded to), but none really stick out in my mind as being horrible. I'm not very assertive in things that really matter, I swear, I'm distrustful, and I procrastinate, but I don't feel like any of those things are really running rampant on my life.

I will tell you that I used to have OCD and that I conquered it (with a few exceptions of petty quirks), but I have no way of knowing whether I used to suffer from OCD or was just a neat freak. There's no strict line between the two.

Last edited:
That's a really long time!

I used to use Lent to defeat bad habits rather swiftly. That's probably one of the biggest things I miss about not being so tied to the church—that I don't care if I break my promise for Lent anymore.

Your ****in damn right it is.
And why dont you use New Years as a replacement?

Your ****in damn right it is.
And why dont you use New Years as a replacement?
It wasn't really about that. It was about the pressure that if I fail then I'm letting down God, or something.

I didn't actually know there were people who went through with lent to please God. I've never done anything for it, but I plan to get rid of pop so people stop buying me it. It's just a legitimate reason to give something up without people calling you a freak for it, I guess.

-Telling teachers they're wrong.
-Unhealthy eating, though I'm trying to change this and drop some pounds.
-Getting mad when criticized.
-Procrastination.
-Having fun when I should be doing homework.:p
-Swearing.

Oh yeah I'm horrible.

Back