The Bad Habits/Weird Quirks Thread

- I do ridiculous Paris Hilton/America's Next Top Model-esque poses in my mirror :lol:
- If I'm listening to music alone in a room, sometimes I pretend I'm performing live for thousands of people and do silly hand motions and hold a ~mic~
- I intentionally "lose" my accent so I don't draw attention to myself, because I'm really sick of people thinking I'm Australian or British or South African.

-I have a twinge of OCD:
-I am a hopeless romantic :shifty:
-Must keep my fingernails dirt-free
-Only music ripped at 256kbps or more
-Always seem to tie my right shoe first
-I save all my boxes from everything I've ever bought
-I have kept all my old school notes from the past 8 years and occasionally look through them.

I know there's a lot more I forgot.

I like my bacon moderately cooked, not burnt.
I sometimes will not eat chips with a touch of brown on them (don't worry, I don't put them back in the bag, I eat my chips in a bowl so I just avoid them) which sometimes sees me eating 4 or 5 chips and leaving 15 or so :lol:

I used to wash my hands 24/7, if I touched anything that I did not have prior knowledge of I would wash my hands. Now I am not so bad.

I also sing in my room pretending I am on stage somewhere, and often find myself checking myself out.

I'm the perfect human being. Nothing I SAY NOTHING is wrong with me MUAAHAHAHAH.

Jk..I'm a f**ked up thirteen year old. My list would take the whole page.

-I will not drink a bottle of water that *I* haven't personally broken the seal on.
-If I typo a word badly, I will delete the WHOLE word.
-I will not set anything I am eating on the table directly.

- I NEVER drink water, or anything diet. Soooo many empty calories in my diet are from coke and cherry koolaid. Those are basically all I drink.

uhh drawing mustaches/blackened teeth on pictures

dance(but my dances are messed to the max, usually mime)

and sometimes when i'm listening to music i pertend to drum, even though i don't know a thing about drumming

- I tend to procrastinate (I've begun to change)
- I'm quite shy in person (Also has begun to change)
- I'm scared of the puck - I'm also a goalie

Back