Separate names with a comma.
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Brawny, Feb 7, 2008.
Simple: What weird things do you do and hope no one else notices? :lol:
- I do ridiculous Paris Hilton/America's Next Top Model-esque poses in my mirror :lol:
- If I'm listening to music alone in a room, sometimes I pretend I'm performing live for thousands of people and do silly hand motions and hold a ~mic~
- I intentionally "lose" my accent so I don't draw attention to myself, because I'm really sick of people thinking I'm Australian or British or South African.
if theres a dance to a certain song id do it
impressions of celebrities and other people i know
cringe everytime i read "what is that suppose to mean?" :lol::lol:
-I have a twinge of OCD:
-I am a hopeless romantic :shifty:
-Must keep my fingernails dirt-free
-Only music ripped at 256kbps or more
-Always seem to tie my right shoe first
-I save all my boxes from everything I've ever bought
-I have kept all my old school notes from the past 8 years and occasionally look through them.
I know there's a lot more I forgot.
Adam that last one is quite impressive,go over things you already learned a year or five before to freshen up on it...or youre just lonely
I like my bacon moderately cooked, not burnt.
I sometimes will not eat chips with a touch of brown on them (don't worry, I don't put them back in the bag, I eat my chips in a bowl so I just avoid them) which sometimes sees me eating 4 or 5 chips and leaving 15 or so :lol:
I used to wash my hands 24/7, if I touched anything that I did not have prior knowledge of I would wash my hands. Now I am not so bad.
I also sing in my room pretending I am on stage somewhere, and often find myself checking myself out.
I'm the perfect human being. Nothing I SAY NOTHING is wrong with me MUAAHAHAHAH.
Jk..I'm a f**ked up thirteen year old. My list would take the whole page.
-I will not drink a bottle of water that *I* haven't personally broken the seal on.
-If I typo a word badly, I will delete the WHOLE word.
-I will not set anything I am eating on the table directly.
- I NEVER drink water, or anything diet. Soooo many empty calories in my diet are from coke and cherry koolaid. Those are basically all I drink.
pulling faces at people.
maybe i have tourettes?
uhh drawing mustaches/blackened teeth on pictures
dance(but my dances are messed to the max, usually mime)
and sometimes when i'm listening to music i pertend to drum, even though i don't know a thing about drumming
- I tend to procrastinate (I've begun to change)
- I'm quite shy in person (Also has begun to change)
- I'm scared of the puck - I'm also a goalie
Bad Habit/Weird Quirk?? :lol:
HFCS - it's a killer!
rub my palm against my lip......
- I pull out my facial hair as a nervous habit
- I like to walk around my house/apartment wrapped in a blanket when it is cold, its annoying when the corners brush over my food or into the sink or into the food im cooking on the stove
- I get addicted to things really easily, I'll be super interested in something for a month and a half, then suddenly one day just drop it and not care anymore
- I can't stand it when people go out of order at a stop sign at a 4-way intersection
That's not a peeve, that's just hating people who don't care for common courtesy.
I find it impossible to sleep with my bedroom door open. I've tried, but I can't get to sleep unless it's entirely closed. I guess I need to feel secure :\
bad habits-drawing on anything if i have a pen in my hand, this habbit is very weird and somtimes embarrassing..like doodling on important papers that need to be handed back, CHECKS for example, resume's, you name it i wrote on it, its horrible
another thing is, im pretty sure this happens to everyone though, when i see someone yawn, i yawn too..and if they happen to see me yawning along with them i try and stop the yawn and play it off lol
and lighting the wrong end of a cigarette is always fun..
nervous habit-making my tongue ring click against my teeth, no good for interviews thats for sure