what do you hate about some brawlers

Spamming (don't we all?), and setting up a campsite like a mountaineer pro.

And while I can't say I hate it, I dislike it when people play as only one or two characters during friendlies. Variety is the spice of life.~

Rage quitters and people who always side with one person during friendly team matches instead of mixing it up.

^ What do you mean by pervy sayings? Like people just saying nasty and perverted stuff online?

i hate how people use only their smash attack and nothing else.

I used to be guilty of this. Then I learned that repeated moves get damage nerfs if they're done within every ten moves performed. Plus the smashes are generally slower than normals .

Olimar players irk me. That ****ing grab range and those spammable smashes... A good Olimar player has everything they need to murder my aggro playstyle. =/

Also known as... spam. :lol:

The only good spam is the type that comes in a can.

Also hate it in sudden death matches when bombs start falling and sonic players spam B under the ring (Provided the ring has an under bell) and waits out the bombs while your character is on the top doing their best Matrix impression

what do you mean

Olimar players irk me. That ****ing grab range and those spammable smashes... A good Olimar player has everything they need to murder my aggro playstyle. =/

Also known as... spam. :lol:

how is this spam?

how is this spam?

Last edited by a moderator:
The only good spam is the type that comes in a can.

No. There is no good spam, specifically the **** that comes from a can... Dx

The rare yet magnificent triple post. A thing of beauty.

Hmmmm... I don't know what you could possibly be talking about. Nope, I see no triple posts in my beloved Brawl forum. ;)

Back