what do you hate about some brawlers

^i know right, hmmm what else do we both hate.

When your teamate is a item whore and they could have an opponent on a rape and theyll drop everything to run across the stage to get a FAN or some other useless item.

The fan IS rape, ya fool.

Although I certainly agree with hating on all the brawlers racing to get a single piece of food all the way across Temple. :lol:

bi-standers, i hate them all.

I'd imagine you mean players who do nothing but taunt/run away in With Anyone, yeah?

What i hate is playing against noobs no offense

What species of noob are we dealin with? The homogenius Ima newus to the gameus noobus? (don't mind that at all. can you say "free win"?) Or the homogenius i ragequitus right beforeus the match is overus and talkus trashus noobus? (sorry if you don't get the joke)

That's the best kind of victory. Try spamming sonic's "you're too slow" taunt for a good part of the match, followed by winning. The shame on your opponent is overpowering.

Hmm I guess, that's if you win of course. I say doing your 'taunt' gives me a free hit xD

^ And that's the beauty of quick taunts; bait people in, and counter 'em after their rushed attack fails.

Back