what do you hate about some brawlers

^ WIZARDRY

DONT TALK BAD ABOUT SPAM! *shoves chunk of spam in mouth*

Brawlers who you k.o. in the beginning of a match and then they go out of their way the rest of the match to try and KO you...... wait. Thats hilarious, never mind

DONT TALK BAD ABOUT SPAM!

You... you don't seriously like spam, do you?

waittopicwut???

People who don't know how to use items properly irk me. How many times have you seen a n00b try to smash with the homerun bat but get hit in the face, instead of using it like the spammy projectile it is? Do remember all those times someone throws their pokeball flat-out off the stage because you decided to, you know... DODGE IT?

People who don't know how to use items properly irk me. How many times have you seen a n00b try to smash with the homerun bat but get hit in the face, instead of using it like the spammy projectile it is? Do remember all those times someone throws their pokeball flat-out off the stage because you decided to, you know... DODGE IT?

YES! People wanna be cool and get the instant ko with the HRB when that thing has tons of throw damage and throw speed.

Yes, I do like spam thankyouverymuch. Not straight out the can though. I cook it first.

First time Smart bombers for teammates. "Hmmmmm this is a curious looking tool. Wonder what happens when I throw it on the grou- AAAAAAUUUUGHHHHHH!!!!!" (-1)

also when brawling in online teams, and your partner isnt on they k.o. them to win the brawl.

Bowserciding is hardly worth the effort IMO. Unless your opponent decides to take you on offstage and is too stupid to dodge the incoming Side-B, it's only effective to get a surefire end to a match when you're a stock ahead; and that's not enough since you're rarely a stock ahead when playing as a G tier. :p

Kirbyciding annoys me more, since Kirby can actually get back up while taking off your stock. It's also much more sinister since the foe having a low damage % doesn't effect it as much as control over Bowser's movement during Side-B; and since I play Falco and Wolf, even if I get back up, I'll probably get gimped via ledge invincibility frames regardless... >_>;

Last edited:
Bowserciding is hardly worth the effort IMO. Unless your opponent decides to take you on offstage and is too stupid to dodge the incoming Side-B, it's only effective to get a surefire end to a match when you're a stock ahead; and that's not enough since you're rarely a stock ahead when playing as a G tier. :p

Kirbyciding annoys me more, since Kirby can actually get back up while taking off your stock. It's also much more sinister since the foe having a low damage % doesn't effect it as much as control over Bowser's movement during Side-B; and since I play Falco and Wolf, even if I get back up, I'll probably get gimped via ledge invincibility frames regardless... >_>;
Actually, I meant bowser players that use the suicide move to only kill himself. Literally spends the entire time commiting suicide while everyone else goes about their business.

And I was talking about bowserciding as used by the professional community. :lol:

Do people actually do that in timed friendlies, though... ? Never seen it outside of team/with anyone. I'd imagine it's nothing more than a troll tactic, anyone who's "smart" enough to spam Bowser's Side-B shouldn't be stupid enough to think that it'l make them win.

Then again, we're talking about the masses of 5 year olds within an online gaming community...

Last edited:
Woah, woah, woah, woah!!! I sense negativity against Bowser dilemma here, dudes.

In this case, hate the player, not the game.

I highly doubt anyone here discussing bowserciding hates Bowser, King. I think we're all on the same page towards hating n00bs, rather. Hence the title of the thread. :p

Hahahaha! I didn't mean for you to think I was hatin' the people who spoke against Bowser. I guess I should've wrote more, bro.

Besides, I knew you guys weren't hatin' Bowser. Just to let you know. I just want to part of the crowd.:p

And yes n00bs, ugh. I just want the new brawl to have one of those points thing just like the Mario Kart Wii one has. n00b v. n00b, Pro v. Pro, and Bro v.Bro.

When your teamate is a item whore and they could have an opponent on a rape and theyll drop everything to run across the stage to get a FAN or some other useless item.

People who constantly taunt... I mean yeah funny once or twice but the whole match... o.0

Also people who side smash every chance they get, but hey ..

That's the best kind of victory. Try spamming sonic's "you're too slow" taunt for a good part of the match, followed by winning. The shame on your opponent is overpowering.

Back