What is YOUR Wii Budget for Launch Day?

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
I'm Gonna Try To Get As Much Cash As Possible, Buy The Bundle WIth Wii Sports, And Get TP As My FIrts Bought Wii Game!

But Look At My Crappy Wii FUnd... :tard:

bundle with wii sports, HOPEFULLY its like that, hmm i just thought of something
2 bundles
1: Regular Package with Wii Sports
2: Same package but without Wii Sports and Nunchuk for 200, that way theres still the "i save 10 bucks if i buy the wii sports one!" thing, i would so get the second one!! then use that extra 30 (after buying the nunchuk) to go towards other games that i acutaly want!

Were buying from HMV cos theyre offering a nintendo wii, wii mote, nunchaku, and wii sports for £179.99 , which isnt bad.
OMG?! You mean, HMV are offering the exact same deal as every other games retailers across both the whole of Europe, America AND Australia?! haha :p

EDIT: In all this fuss, I forgot to post my Wii budget :p Well, I personnaly dont have one, because I am going to get it for Christamas. But...I want the console itself (£179.99) + 1 game (around £40)...so I will say my Mum's Wii budget is £220 :)

Last edited:
$300 and some change. All I really want right now is the Wii and the Twilight Princess.

i want;

The Console (well duh)
legend of zelda
wii play
red steel
nunchuk attachment
classic controller
2000 wii point thing.

I think that comes to about £350! However i will not get all of those on launch day; xmas will only be two weeks after launch for me.

DRMARIO said:
Actually most stores are offering just a wii, wiimote, and nunchaku for £179.99 where i live,
What? Really?

Where do you live??

They would be ripping you off...besides, the store doesnt really have a say in the matter...Nintendo are bundling Wii Sports with all Wii consoles in America, Europe and Australia...with no Wii Sports, the console should be around £140 :eek:

Well, $500 NZD for the Wii (over here it's $499.99 in New Zealand Dollars, not American...) then probably going to buy Z:TP and a memory card.

All this talk about the Wii, seriously, just can't effing wait, though the problem with that is building expectations TOO high...

By The Way...BlightedArt... The Wii DOes Not Need A Memory Card... BUt You Can Use An SD Card...

i have around $280 now, but hope to get around $400, enough for

console - $250
2 gig memory card - $35
1 game and 1 extra controller or two games (still can't decide witch)

by the way things are going I think mine will be about 0€:nonod:
F*ck the university "taxes":mad5:
anyway my birthday is 12th of december, so there is a good change that I might get it for my birthday :wink:

well i yesterday there was guy ringing at my door and wanned to buy my ps2 for a god price! so u may see my fund has grown cuite a lot;) 490 USD!
that's hopefully enough for wii+TP at launch.. so all of u in England complaining abot the price! its's a lot more xpensive in Norway!

Man......everybody has so much money :(

BTW, im not angry at people who work and that, but im just a wee bit angry with people who get it from their parents (yes im speaking to you mr. $1000 budget off your dad!)

Back