What would you like in update 4.3?

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Whenever UPDATE 4.3 comes, what would you like it to have??

I would like the UPDATE 4.3 to have the following

1...Anyone to customize his or her wii interface and to play music while the wii boots up (your choice of music from a SD card).
2...Update the internet channel.
3...Remove the Stupid 'Help screen: the heath and safety)
4...More internal memory.
5...when your playing a gamecube game. It would be more convenient to have the classic controller to emulate a gamecube controller.
6...Have websites loud more smoothly on the wii, ie: facebook. (in case if my computer is used)

Unfortunatly, #4 is a hardwae limitation that cannot be changed via a firmware update.

Im not sure we will get one now for wii,because nintendo are thinking about charging for online services.

Im not sure we will get one now for wii,because nintendo are thinking about charging for online services.

My Pissed level would be to the MAAAXXXX. I SWEAR, they better not. Why? Because that's Friggin ridiculous. Actually, wouldn't you have to update the wii or your internet channel for them to charge. Just a thought.

I would like wiispeak to work for MwR and b able to play music while playing a game

thats a game based thing it has nothing to do with the Wiis firmware

They make radios and MP3 players for music

The update should do something about the online hackers in games.

No gaming company can do anything about online hackers well Nintendo, Sony & Microsoft can try but...hackers will always find a way around their situations to ruin gaming for people.

What I wrote was my DREAM but if some stuff cant or won't happen like #3 sure enough that can't go away and #4 maybe can't or won't happen. But I'm not Nintendo, they might can do #4 but not likely. So what's with all the negativity. Why couldn't Nintendo followed what Microsoft did with the 360 just buy bigger hard drives but since Big N didn't, that's outta the question.

Last edited:
Back