Wheres the surprise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZeLdA4LiFe said:
hopefully either a demo channel, or a HUGE update on the VC list.hopefully theyll had like 100 more games for every console :)
That would be so awesome but they would definitely need to change the way you have to browse through all of the games. The current way is way to slow IMO.

The suprise was that the Nsider Forums would be shut down! Lol :ciappa:

I just thought of something. Halo 3 is coming out on the 25th, so why shouldn't Nintendo try to soften the blow to Wii gamers?

Demo Channel. And what better way to kill a fraction of Halo 3's greatness than by making the first two demo's SMG and SSBB? Whether it be a playable demo or a trailer, it sounds good to me...

sirgrim said:
So if someone said they don't like fighting games, and were not going to buy the next Mortal Kombat, you would tell them they have no idea what a fighting game is really like until they play it?

Check Mii out. It's pretty self-explaintory. I can tell you right now I won't download it anymoer than I would buy a game from a genre I don't like.
So you know that you can post mii's in a competition to see who's mii's are the most favored? You know that you can post mii's in a look-alike competition to see who's looks the most alike. You know that it is speculated that the winner of these competitions will recieve WiiPoints as a prize? You know that you will be able to take home mii's that you like? And obviously you know that it is speculated that with this channel, many new mii accessories will make their debut, whether it be within or outside of this channel?

LevesqueIsKing said:
I just thought of something. Halo 3 is coming out on the 25th, so why shouldn't Nintendo try to soften the blow to Wii gamers?

Demo Channel. And what better way to kill a fraction of Halo 3's greatness than by making the first two demo's SMG and SSBB? Whether it be a playable demo or a trailer, it sounds good to me...
Dude that sounds like a great idea, if nintendo did that they would be so much more better off

LevesqueIsKing said:
So you know that you can post mii's in a competition to see who's mii's are the most favored? You know that you can post mii's in a look-alike competition to see who's looks the most alike. You know that it is speculated that the winner of these competitions will recieve WiiPoints as a prize? You know that you will be able to take home mii's that you like? And obviously you know that it is speculated that with this channel, many new mii accessories will make their debut, whether it be within or outside of this channel?

I just came here all of the sudden so I don't have a dam clue what's going on..so tell me is that true what you are saying? or what?

All of that is confirmed for the "Check Mii Out" channel except the stuff I said that is speculated which is...erm...only speculated.

^lmao, it doesnt mean they arent in there. It hasn't been proven or disproven. I'd say theres a good chance of them adding that feature.

LevesqueIsKing said:

You Sir,.... are a genius! A brawl demo would be soooo kick-ass

Yeah well it just hit me that Halo 3 is coming out in a few days, and this surprise is too. Plus, Nintendo didn't really make an attempt to soften the blow by releasing one of the big three near Halo, so I guess a Demo Channel is logical.

I just called Reggie and he said the suprise will be an update that enables the Wii to print money.

I am attempting a little stunt that day in which Aura comes out..it's not a big deal..but I'll make a thread about it..just you wait

LMAO Laderer, good one!

I have a friend who works in nintendo he has told me that it is infact a headset and will be announced on the 31st. This is compatible with Batallion wars, MOH and SSBB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back