Wheres the surprise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
JT. said:
We're all hoping for something great, but in the end, it's probably gonna be another new Mii channel, like Everybody votes.
I am quite excited for the Check Mii Out Channel, which is the next Mii Channel, and would be satisfied if that were the surprise.

It's gonna be fun for a few days, then it's just gonna be there decorating your TV screen.

^Obviously, since you work for Nintendo.

From what I've seen you have no idea what the Check Mii Out Channel is, so please refrain from responding until you do.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^Obviously, since you work for Nintendo.

From what I've seen you have no idea what the Check Mii Out Channel is, so please refrain from responding until you do.

So if someone said they don't like fighting games, and were not going to buy the next Mortal Kombat, you would tell them they have no idea what a fighting game is really like until they play it?

Check Mii out. It's pretty self-explaintory. I can tell you right now I won't download it anymoer than I would buy a game from a genre I don't like.

Atari on the VC! Lol Seriously, if they want to get my $5 for thier internet channel they need to make a Kiiboard fo it! That and the headset are what I'm hoping for.

Chewtoy said:
Atari on the VC! Lol Seriously, if they want to get my $5 for thier internet channel they need to make a Kiiboard fo it! That and the headset are what I'm hoping for.
yes,that would be nice to have.i would finally be able to play games on there without going to the wii games site!:yesnod:

Marioman said:
Well I bet it will happen this week whatever it is so get PUMPED!
dont worry i am!

btw,what if the new mii channel deleted all of our miis!but we could only save 5....

I bet all of these people are gonna kill Wiichat for one, secondly: they might go to Reggie's house and kill him, then they just might burn every Nintendo product they own, and finally they will stop playing videogames for all eternity.

Last edited by a moderator:
{Axtlár} said:
I bet all of this people are gonna kill Wiichat for one, secondly: they might go to Reggie's house and kill him, then they just might burn every Nintendo product they own, and finally they will stop playing videogames for all eternity.

There are enough fanboys out there to bring that prediction to life...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back