Who is going to buy SSBB and why?

Guys, stop the bickering. -.-

To anyone saying they aren't getting the game, you heavily need to explain yourself. I try not to get my bias in the way when I discuss Smash Bros. to people who are iffy about it...but, it's hard. I love the franchise so much, it's difficult for me to see people that think it's not worth buying, especially BRAWL. Smash Bros. is a great game to play, but it's also really fun to watch (IMO), thus the new "Spectator Mode" in SSBB.

You guys should at least buy it...you can always trade it out for something more suitable for you, though I really doubt you'll be doing that.

^People who aren't getting the game shouldn't state that they aren't. It's dangerous around here lol.

Shoko said:
^People who aren't getting the game shouldn't state that they aren't. It's dangerous around here lol.
Haha. Good point. I just don't...understand. How couldn't you want this game? You don't have to love it or anything, but anyone I've ever met (besides those that play very little video games) has at the least like it.

I guarantee you that a lot of them that say they don't want the game and don't get it, really do want it. :)

Huge fan, huge fan. I also need a challenge. I'm 15 years old and I haven't been beaten in any Super Smash Bros. game since I was 7. I'm going global. Once this game comes out, I will take on any challenger. Bring it on!

Back