Who's the person you want to go against all the time?

It's King to u sir lol just kidd'n. Don't sweat it.anyways back to topic I want to go another round with Mr. Tampabondo (probly didn't reconize my tag in conflict. I waz Darkness at that time...)

So...yeah...*just* got back from vacation...spent the last week floating around the Caribbean on a cruise ship with no Wii Goldeneye. I should be nice and rusty at this point. :thumbsup:

I have no idea who shuckles is, but i wanted to go against him the other day, when a lvl 56 proxyton'er came and ruined the fun.
Not that i would've won against the dude. But still how i hated that proxyton'er for ruining my chances to truly give a go at shuckles.

Kidd mentioned "TheWolfen" above. He's very good. So are "<KWAEL>" and "GermanBadger." They are both the real deal, although I haven't seen them online in a while. It would be nice to get a game with them for "old times sake!"

So...yeah...*just* got back from vacation...spent the last week floating around the Caribbean on a cruise ship with no Wii Goldeneye. I should be nice and rusty at this point. :thumbsup:
I would say leggo but my wii havin probs might have to buy another n start all over :'(

Fun to compete with other good fellow snipers. Hate it when you know you've looking down the sight only to see the guy on the other end has you sighted. Shinobi, you did a great job dominating me in Outpost a few weeks ago. SittingDuck is my profile.

SittingDuck is my profile.

Ohhhh so you are SittingDuck! OK...we've played against each other before. You are a decent sniper! Knowing who you are now, I even more look forward to running up behind you with my SMG, and mining your hiding spots in the future! :thumbsup:

Be looking for ShootingDuck now. Started a new profile today and am enjoying using pistols and going for head shots. Still sniping as well but learning to be a better all around player. Some of my hiding spots in the past were a lame attempt to take advantage. I am in a 56 step program towards recovery :)

Yeah, Duck... our playing styles couldn't be more opposite up to this point. I don't even have a sniper rifle equipped in ANY of my loadouts. I don't even bother anymore with those! LOL Once you develop your "run n' gun" skillz, I doubt you'll go back to sniping, at least not as your main recourse!

I mean, sure, there is something to be said for multi-tasking a sniper rifle with an SMG, but I'd rather use the gadget slot for an enhancement instead.

Respect to all the badass snipers out there that'l trounce any 56er as if they were usin' and abusin' proxyton. Takes real skill to consistently win as a sniper; without glitching or really dirty camping; in a game where offense is the best strategy.

I started my GE career as a sniper mostly out of necessity. I was getting my butt kicked so bad I needed somewhere to hide and still get kills. There is nothing more enjoyable than shooting someone in full stride out in the open or looking down the scope at another sniper and getting the kill when he's got you in his sights as well. After a while I realized 1) I wasn't getting near the xp that others were getting and 2) that I needed to round out my game and get better at hand to hand combat. After going "pistols only" for several recent games I'm addicted to movin' and shootin'.

It's really difficult in this game to get a good amount of xp in this game using a sniper.
General tips
  • You need a good secondary in order to keep your streaks going.
  • Also once someone you kill comes looking for you, run to the other side of the map where you can see your previous spot from, and kill 'em if they come looking for you again.
  • If you are not a "run and gun sniper" stack bio booster and reactive armor.
  • The most important thing about sniping is stay moving, strafe all the time, side to side, in circles, whatever you choose to do strafe!

Map specific tips
  1. On station stay outside and right in front of the train, move from one side of the map to the other but always stay in front of the train. This gives you a great view of the map.
  2. On jungle on the big road in the middle first set of stairs going up strafe around there. Look above the janus spawn, on the catwalk, up the stairs to the MI6 spawn, and staight down the road.
  3. For memorial, just run around the tops of the little hills never go onto the big hill with a sniper.
  4. On outpost the only place I'd recommend sniping from is up on the catwalk.
  5. I have quite a few tips for docks, there is only one good place to be, in the boat room sniping down the hallway. If you're not there try to get over there you will get many more kills sniping from inside the boat room.
  • Lots of people know this by now but outside looking into the long hallway if you stand at the back it's easy to snipe into the boat room but hard to get shot.
  • A way to avoid this is if you have a wiimote you can climb the stairs to the back room a quarter of the way then twist the nunchuck and you will be able to see down the hallway but you will not get shot by people from the back of the outer area.
These are my reccomended areas for sniping on my reccomended sniping maps. I don't reccomend sniping on other maps.(except for using a sniper in archives cuz it's a lot of fun). Of course you can still snipe in other places but these places will get you the most xp and kills per match, provided you strafe all the time.

I want to go up against noob toobers/suicide toobers. I personally can handle masty/proxie spammers, but those toobers are just to damn annoying. Mostly when they camp -.-

Hmm indeed those type of noobs are just plain ( no offense to anyone that's starting GE) pains. When I get back I'm going to cause alot of pain :devil:

Back