wii deserve better...

Status
Not open for further replies.
thas= good point

but beacuse there ports from ps2 we no there not 100% and wont buy them (sorry bout the way this was worded)

and ^ well the wii is just last gen with 2 candles..

there still next gen they make better graphics etc..

...the only thing separating the 360 and ps3 from a nes are the graphics. the wii offers an entirely new format of control. and it's not as if the wii's graphics are from the stone age. and if so, that is one good-looking stone age.

1)PS3
2)Wii
3)Xbox 360

My idea is that the PS3 will eventually last longer due to better capabilites and graphics than the wii and 360 and the developers will have amazing games out for it eventually.
Plus the Wii has tapped into the new type of crowd which is almost everybody and will take a much longer time for demand to settle down.
Plus the 360 has just been out longer and is already dying down.

Close said:
LMAO ! Are you serious ?

Wii was designed to play LAST GEN graphics. But that;s why they have motion sensing. If you are serious, consider exchanging your Wii to get money to buy a PS3/Xbox 360. Seriously I just got a 360 for Christmas and that was before when I was sort of a Nintendo fanboy. 360 has graphics and quality games. The Wii has the majority of mediocre games/graphics with a few exceptions.
The Wii definitely has better graphical potential than any of the last generation systems. The Wii is a decent amount more powerful than xbox 1. just stating a fact.

JAKE196 said:
The Wii definitely has better graphical potential than any of the last generation systems. The Wii is a decent amount more powerful than xbox 1. just stating a fact.

Not true... The xbox has a tiny bit better power than the wii but that is like all. But the wii can outperform it due to better proccessing and ect.

Close said:
LMAO ! Are you serious ?

Wii was designed to play LAST GEN graphics. But that;s why they have motion sensing. If you are serious, consider exchanging your Wii to get money to buy a PS3/Xbox 360. Seriously I just got a 360 for Christmas and that was before when I was sort of a Nintendo fanboy. 360 has graphics and quality games. The Wii has the majority of mediocre games/graphics with a few exceptions.

tell me if im wrong, but doesnt the wii have a better graphics card than every console from last genration. the graphics card is just not as good as the other console this generation. also buying a game console on graphics is one of the most dumbest things you can do.

The wii is last gen graphics but advanced controls! thats the whole point of the system, to be different! It was nintendos way back into the market place and its worked. they will now focus on new and unique gaming styles and the fact that you can play computer games AND be active! in reality, the wii shouldnt be compared to ps3/360, its a completely different beast

laderer5 said:
Not true... The xbox has a tiny bit better power than the wii but that is like all. But the wii can outperform it due to better proccessing and ect.
hmm. . . I just read a few articles and they basically say it's too hard to tell which is more powerful. The Wii can supposedly do things the xbox can't in terms of graphics and vise versa.

stumac1985 said:
The wii is last gen graphics but advanced controls! thats the whole point of the system, to be different! It was nintendos way back into the market place and its worked. they will now focus on new and unique gaming styles and the fact that you can play computer games AND be active! in reality, the wii shouldnt be compared to ps3/360, its a completely different beast

amen.

stumac1985 said:

im no graphics lover, but saying the wii has last gen graphics is incorrect. the wii has better graphics than last gen just not as great as the rest of the current gen.

thas said:
im no graphics lover, but saying the wii has last gen graphics is incorrect. the wii has better graphics than last gen just not as great as the rest of the current gen.

Fair enough, i personally dont think graphics are much better than the xbox but its been a fortnight since i owned one lol

jimbo said:
^ lol but no one has pushed the wii

yes, that might be true for now. games on the wii now look like last gen games, but i was implying that the wii is capable of more.

I prefer having the best graphics... If a game that needs good graphics; like GTA, MGS, COD, was coming out for the Wii, Ps3 or 360, I would choose to get it on the PS3 or 360..

i do think it's unfair i mean i would luv to see call of duty 4 on the wii it would work great with the controls but r the developers to lazy to put it or do they just think they wont make as much money i mean if they think that something's wrong cuz last time i checked more people hav wii's then anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back