wii haters!?

livid2639

wiidefender
Dec 2, 2007
as we all know theres always one of your friends or person that you know that cant stand the wii. if you bring it up they instantly say "360/ps3 is better)

But whats the truth about why they hate wii so much?
it might be because the wii is the top selling system, even though they say " i dont care about the numbers" seceratly they do.

i actually pulled this from a website that is just to complain about how "stupid pointless the wii is" can you belive theres actually a website to just beach about the wii?

It shocked me when i first saw the Revolution, i mean Wii (shudder), controller. I thought Nintendo had gone insane. It was the stupidest looking controller i had ever seen. Then i read about it, thought about it..., and got it! Now i really like it. I can't wait to try it out. Now i see the new name/logo and it's deja vu all over again. Only this time there's no "getting it". It's shock, reading about it, thinking about it..., and shaking my head wondering "WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!!!" I read an interview in which the primary thing Nintendo would have done differently to make the GameCube better would have been to make it look more like a high-tech piece of equipment instead of a child's toy. Well, the name is that same kind of mistake. The name Revolution is what everyone has come to know and love. (hack) Wii (gag) needs to hit the trash. Nintendo, Don't make the same mistake again!

my personal opinion for people that hate on the Wii is that they want one, but think there to tough to own it. i have friends that love to play it, then go to a party, Wii gets brought up and whammo!! "i hate the wii, its so stupid, ps3 is so much better, wii is like the ps3s crap"
that ticks me off

anyone can add to this if they would like.

Yep,

In most cases, it's the old 'you tease and pick on the girl her because you like her' school of thought.

If someone simply dislikes it for one reason or another, that's one thing -- but for those who are passionately against it -- they are simply 'picking on her'

Later,

Matt!

Wii Haters?

Then get an Xbox 360

Toys R Us has the Xbox 360 HD player for $129.98 with King King and 5 Mail-In HD-DVD's. You can get it in store to save on shipping.

Product Description

Amazingly stunning video and immersive surround sound audio with up to 6 times higher resolution than DVD. Innovative interactive content enables PIP commentary, scene selection and menu access all while the movie is still playing! Enjoy blockbuster HD DVD releases with over 150 titles available by Holiday 2006 from major movie studios Universal, Warner, Paramount and more. Only HD DVD offers a 'combo' disc: DVD on one side allows playback on all your existing DVD players in your home or car.; 3 out of 4 current or future HDTV owners prefer HD DVD over Blu-ray based on its' superior value. The ultimate in High Definition entertainment. The Xbox 360 HD DVD Player offers the most affordable way for you to jump into the next generation of DVD technology along with the choice to enter when you are ready. Just add Xbox 360 HD DVD Player to Xbox 360 to create the ultimate home theater experience with more clarity and detail than HDTV content via Broadcast, Cable or Satellite. Feed your HDTV the high definition content in craves with HD DVD on Xbox 360! Contents: HD DVD Player, Universal Media Remote, USB 2.0 Cable, AC Power Supply, Xbox 360 Dashboard Update disc, HD DVD Movie.

Google Checkout is offered too.

Also they have a bill me later for $10.00 off.

Take $10 off of $30 or more (a $10 Bill Me Later statement credit) when you use Bill Me Later today!
Get $10 off when you spend $30 or more when you pay using Bill Me Later(r). LIMIT ONE PER CUSTOMER. Your $10 off will appear as a credit on your next Bill Me Later(r) statement and not at checkout.

HOW IT WORKS
Get $10 off when you spend $30 or more when you pay using Bill Me Later(r). Limit one per customer. Your $10 off will appear as a credit on your next Bill Me Later(r) statement and not at checkout.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Bill Me Later is subject to credit approval as determined by the lender, CIT Bank, Salt Lake City, Utah and is available to US customers who are of legal age in their state of residence. Other Restrictions apply.

You also get the 5 Mail-In DVD's with this offer. http://assets.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/hddvd/Xbox360_HDDVDOffer.pdf Thanks for the correct form redsolar!

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2538552

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wii vs. XBox360 vote and Win a wii

Yeah, there has always been controversy over consoles, and this is nothing new. Nintendo has been making consoles for so long and everybody knows who Mario is, they have been the most successful over time. I think that Sony and Microsoft will run out of ideas soon and their consoles will fall, but Nintendo has been around long enough to give the people something that will last.
Some people just don't like the fact that Nintendo is succeeding, so they try and make it look bad. Their loss!

all of my friends are like that... 2 of em liked it until, of course, the 360 lover brain washed em :sick:

Hi

Ya, I know a lot of people who hate the Wii. But, the Wii is cheaper, has just as good graphics, and much greater gameplay. It gets you moving and standing up. Unlike if you have a PS3, just sitting there with the controller in their hands.

Bradwest96 said:
Ya, I know a lot of people who hate the Wii. But, the Wii is cheaper, has just as good graphics, and much greater gameplay. It gets you moving and standing up. Unlike if you have a PS3, just sitting there with the controller in their hands.
I'd like to say first that im not a wii hater but this post is all wrong!

Just as good graphics? do you even know what a 360/PS3 is? lol
Wii gets you moving and standing up? i remember standing the first day i got my wii, then i realized i could sit/lay on my futon and play using only my wrists.
i'll give u the cheaper, but the 360 is just 20 dollars more now-a-days. and the PS3 is much more expensive still.
as for gameplay, thats a matter of opinion, i'd say the good wii games ahve better gameplay but take a game like..oh idn..your average crap wii port and then play a 360/PS3 game and tell me wich one plays better.

wii still pwns tho

Whats the point of bringing this subject to this website when you have a bunch of Wii fanboys to back it up. All they will say is "Wii is better than the XBox 360 and PS3" and other crap like that. Real gamers may choose a side (I love meh Wii, too, guys, don't hate) but will also embrace the other consoles, too, and never ever rip on them.

pimpinkins said:
Then get an Xbox 360

Toys R Us has the Xbox 360 HD player for $129.98 with King King and 5 Mail-In HD-DVD's. You can get it in store to save on shipping.

Product Description

Amazingly stunning video and immersive surround sound audio with up to 6 times higher resolution than DVD. Innovative interactive content enables PIP commentary, scene selection and menu access all while the movie is still playing! Enjoy blockbuster HD DVD releases with over 150 titles available by Holiday 2006 from major movie studios Universal, Warner, Paramount and more. Only HD DVD offers a 'combo' disc: DVD on one side allows playback on all your existing DVD players in your home or car.; 3 out of 4 current or future HDTV owners prefer HD DVD over Blu-ray based on its' superior value. The ultimate in High Definition entertainment. The Xbox 360 HD DVD Player offers the most affordable way for you to jump into the next generation of DVD technology along with the choice to enter when you are ready. Just add Xbox 360 HD DVD Player to Xbox 360 to create the ultimate home theater experience with more clarity and detail than HDTV content via Broadcast, Cable or Satellite. Feed your HDTV the high definition content in craves with HD DVD on Xbox 360! Contents: HD DVD Player, Universal Media Remote, USB 2.0 Cable, AC Power Supply, Xbox 360 Dashboard Update disc, HD DVD Movie.

Google Checkout is offered too.

Also they have a bill me later for $10.00 off.

Take $10 off of $30 or more (a $10 Bill Me Later statement credit) when you use Bill Me Later today!
Get $10 off when you spend $30 or more when you pay using Bill Me Later(r). LIMIT ONE PER CUSTOMER. Your $10 off will appear as a credit on your next Bill Me Later(r) statement and not at checkout.

HOW IT WORKS
Get $10 off when you spend $30 or more when you pay using Bill Me Later(r). Limit one per customer. Your $10 off will appear as a credit on your next Bill Me Later(r) statement and not at checkout.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Bill Me Later is subject to credit approval as determined by the lender, CIT Bank, Salt Lake City, Utah and is available to US customers who are of legal age in their state of residence. Other Restrictions apply.

You also get the 5 Mail-In DVD's with this offer. http://assets.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/hddvd/Xbox360_HDDVDOffer.pdf Thanks for the correct form redsolar!

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2538552

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wii vs. XBox360 vote and Win a wii

you're definitely on topic there, bud

Back