wii haters!?

kmcheng said:
But if nintendo increase the price of Wii to $300, even 350 for HD, it may discourage people to buy.

Like people said, Wii is selling crazily well, even after a whole year, and not much people are complaining about the non HD graphic, so nintendo won't bother.

Most people, including me, play Wii not for the HD, they are for the new way of playing

I have a friend who got a Olevia 32" LCD TV, play Wii in 480p def. I would say good enough. Dude, HD graphic, although good, but it is not the only factor in gaming. When will people get it?

Nintendo said that it didn't do HD because the amount of people with HD tvs wasn't hight enough. I believe their next system will have HD.

^ Ya think. That will probably be around 2010, so yeah. It should. HD signal will be the standard then for broadcast television :ihih:

Big_League_Slugger said:
Nintendo said that it didn't do HD because the amount of people with HD tvs wasn't hight enough. I believe their next system will have HD.

true
unless you are happen to get a new TV these years, otherwise people are going to stick with the old CRT TV until it is out of order, at most with a digital box for digital broadcasting later on.

i kno this hasnt been discussed in a few pages but
it seems like the people who like the Wii are the only civilized gamers cuz i never see any wii fans trashing the ps3 or the xbox 360 its always them who trash the wii for being innovative. I understand if u dislike something but you dont need to freakin broadcast taht you hate the wii jus keep it to yourself and dont even talk about the wii. They just cant accept that the Wii brought a new style of gaming to the world and their basicly hating on the Wii because of that.
And i dont want this to offend Xbox/ps3 fans i just wanted to state my opinion.

I am a "Wii Hater"! Everyday I scream at my Wii. My conversations:

Me: I hate you Wii! Why aren't you HD with teh ubah l33t graphics! I like me some shinnies! Why don't you have Xbox's PC stolen third party support! All you have is crappy games like "Wii Sports"! Teh Xbox is the best Online. Yours SUX's and will NEVER get better! Who cares about Super Smash Bros. Brawl when Xbox has (Music please!) HALO! With the PS3 you get BLUE-RAY it's the FUTURE. All my geeky goodness of what a PC/Mac can do into a console OHHH YEAH! Super Mario Galaxy!? Pfft Rachet and Clank: FUTURE BABY! It was reviewed better on teh INTERNET by a GUY/GAL!

Wii: Whirrrrrrr......shuts down.

Me: YEAH YOU BETTER SHUT DOWN!

Karekiz said:
I am a "Wii Hater"! Everyday I scream at my Wii. My conversations:

Me: I hate you Wii! Why aren't you HD with teh ubah l33t graphics! I like me some shinnies! Why don't you have Xbox's PC stolen third party support! All you have is crappy games like "Wii Sports"! Teh Xbox is the best Online. Yours SUX's and will NEVER get better! Who cares about Super Smash Bros. Brawl when Xbox has (Music please!) HALO! With the PS3 you get BLUE-RAY it's the FUTURE. All my geeky goodness of what a PC/Mac can do into a console OHHH YEAH! Super Mario Galaxy!? Pfft Rachet and Clank: FUTURE BABY! It was reviewed better on teh INTERNET by a GUY/GAL!

Wii: Whirrrrrrr......shuts down.

Me: YEAH YOU BETTER SHUT DOWN!

wow...you kno ur not alright when you talk to your consoles
=] haha jus messin

zap'em up said:
i kno this hasnt been discussed in a few pages but
it seems like the people who like the Wii are the only civilized gamers cuz i never see any wii fans trashing the ps3 or the xbox 360 its always them who trash the wii for being innovative. I understand if u dislike something but you dont need to freakin broadcast taht you hate the wii jus keep it to yourself and dont even talk about the wii. They just cant accept that the Wii brought a new style of gaming to the world and their basicly hating on the Wii because of that.
And i dont want this to offend Xbox/ps3 fans i just wanted to state my opinion.

There are a large portions of Wii owners that talk crap as well. I see them all over the internet. Every system has their fanboys.

true Big_league_slugger but do wii fans publish articles or have blogs on y the 360/ps3 suck i mean i've read some things that 360/ps3 fans have wrote nd it's rough

zap'em up said:
true Big_league_slugger but do wii fans publish articles or have blogs on y the 360/ps3 suck i mean i've read some things that 360/ps3 fans have wrote nd it's rough

Usually you don't see those kinds of articles from Wii owners. For the most part I can see where those articles are coming from. I believe that the Wii hardware and software are very inflated based on its merit. Hey, good for Nintendo. This makes up for their short comings from that last few systems. If the Wii starts getting good third party games soon then the "Wii sucks" arguments won’t have merit anymore.

I certainly hope the games on the Wii get better. I really want to start playing it again.

At the store that I work at the games that are most being bought are High School Musical, Lego Star wars, Carnival Games, Mysims, Shriek the Third, etc.

It's sad because games like Metroid, Super Paper Mario, Zelda:TP just sit there for months. Unfortunately its games like Carnival Games that are selling the systems instead of the games that should.

The Wii baffles me right now.

good point.
its weird how crappy games sell like flies while the the best games aren't so hot.
and their even buying games that people are always unshure of to buy.
this brings to another topic
WE NEED BETTER 3rd party games

zap'em up said:
good point.
its weird how crappy games sell like flies while the the best games aren't so hot.
and their even buying games that people are always unshure of to buy.
this brings to another topic
WE NEED BETTER 3rd party games

That's the main problem the Wii is suffering. As a third party developer why should I invest more money on AAA games if I can make some shovelware that it's going to sell more copies than the AAA game?

Big_League_Slugger said:
Usually you don't see those kinds of articles from Wii owners. For the most part I can see where those articles are coming from. I believe that the Wii hardware and software are very inflated based on its merit. Hey, good for Nintendo. This makes up for their short comings from that last few systems. If the Wii starts getting good third party games soon then the "Wii sucks" arguments won’t have merit anymore.

I certainly hope the games on the Wii get better. I really want to start playing it again.

At the store that I work at the games that are most being bought are High School Musical, Lego Star wars, Carnival Games, Mysims, Shriek the Third, etc.

It's sad because games like Metroid, Super Paper Mario, Zelda:TP just sit there for months. Unfortunately its games like Carnival Games that are selling the systems instead of the games that should.

The Wii baffles me right now.

You mean games like the The Sims. It's a good idea, but it's only interesting for 1 week at most. It's games like this that baffle me (and as we move forward games like Nintendogs, etc.) :tard:

Hehe, Lego Star Wars IS a far better game than Paper Mario, and it's about equal with MP3. As far as overall entertainment value goes, it could possibly be higher because of the replay value.

jledesma said:
That's the main problem the Wii is suffering. As a third party developer why should I invest more money on AAA games if I can make some shovelware that it's going to sell more copies than the AAA game?

not necisarliy true they could make crappy games nd sell a lot but then they can make epic games nd make even more but it some cases u might be right but we havent had the chance to find out yet wit all these crappy games

Back