WiiChat Interview Discussion

At Brawny - I just googled myspace questionnaires or something, couldn't actually go on myspazz to get some as bulletins are down =/

Right now I'm doing one interview per week. Also I'll be letting you guys know when it's your turn.

Stop being so negative man
Feel the positive vibes flow through you
Ahhhhhh

Or maybe thats the drugs

Mitch2025 said:
pffft. everyone knows prez has no face. he is just a computer program that i0n created in order to try and get rid of us human mods and eventually create an army of AI robots using this program and then take over the world. why do you think he has been awol lately? he has been building the robots. DUH!! damn noobs

ok back on topic lol. i like this idea. cant wait for my turn :)

you shouldnt talk! you were like "NOOOO I DONT WANT YOU TO SEE MY FACE NOOOOO!!!!!"

big baby. the only mods who show their faces are myself and trulen because hes so damn snazzy!

OH! and stoukaph! :blush2:

So, what time/day do you plan on doing this thing?
I've got work the next 4 days so we're going to have to work something out that's good for both of us.
And for that matter, what day of the week do you plan on making "interview day"?

lol, it has to be in person? I thought that it was just going to be a long pm with questions outlined.......I thought wrong I suppose

this will be hard for me then, I'm gonna be screwed this year for school and such.....and another week vacation coming up.

Brawny said:
lol, it has to be in person? I thought that it was just going to be a long pm with questions outlined.......I thought wrong I suppose

this will be hard for me then, I'm gonna be screwed this year for school and such.....and another week vacation coming up.
It COULD be in any way, shape, or form I believe. Instant messaging just provides a better interview experience.

ah yes, gives room for inspired questions that were not planned.

Dang prez, I don't know what a good question for you would be....hm.....

Brawny said:
ah yes, gives room for inspired questions that were not planned.

Dang prez, I don't know what a good question for you would be....hm.....
I think the only thing I won't do (willingly) is show a picture of myself. Other than that, take advantage of this moment because you don't want to leave any questions you may have unanswered.

Any day of the week that works for you would be alright with me. Seeing as my employer hasn't called me back to work yet I'm pretty much free for the time being. I could even do the interview today if you really wanted to and then post it sometime next week.

Syntax said:
Any day of the week that works for you would be alright with me. Seeing as my employer hasn't called me back to work yet I'm pretty much free for the time being. I could even do the interview today if you really wanted to and then post it sometime next week.
Slash do it today and post it today :D then do it weekly from now on =D

Prez is currently offline.. Once he signs on or goes onto msn I'll ask him if he's willing to do it today.

Back