wiis been sucking

Have you got VC or Wi-Fi for that matter? that makes the wii what it is. (even though i dont have it)(Im getting it on saturday)
or maybe wait till brawl!

kevbomac05 said:
come on now i had the wii for like a year and it hasent came out with like any good games like wiii sports horrible and bullshit

give me 1 reason why I care that you don't like the wii.

SensesFail said:
yeah dude, SELL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im with you on this one. the wii had potential to be more than a gimick or grannys favorite console but they blew it with the exception of games like metroid and galaxy (zelda couldve been so much more than a port). but those are jsut a couple truely good games. so w/e... i sold mine.. havent looked back.

So why are u on a forum to discuss the Wii when u used to have one but then sold it because u didn't like it? Have u no life at all?!

SensesFail said:
post edited. no hard feelings.

just want to say that i dont care for games such as mario galaxy. mario 64 wasnt anything special for me either, i never did complete it, original cartrige or VC version. Super Mario World was the last great maro game for me.

edit..again
i know im probably known as a wii-hater around here but the fact is im not. im a wii-software hater. i cant stand the fact that there are no good games for a system that couldve been something to hardcore gamers. i dont regret buying OR selling my wii. it was a nice little experience and i enjoyed the wii. i just ran out of games to play on it.

oh and i also hate the fact that it's bringing non gamers into the market. i feel it's essential to having our past-time being socially accepted but when the DUMBEST girl, you know the type ditzy.. extremely ditzy.. has a wii and thinks shes the **** for it it just gets on my nerves. lol................... you guys dont understand how strongly i feel about this lol

So we are all dumb by association now? Maybe you are becoming bitter? I'd rather be happy than bitter. If you don't like it then why do you talk about it so much? I mean no one asked you for your opinion? Those same ditzy girls loved final fantasy and you will never get a sweet steam puck mech FF3 or 4 ever again! LOL So at least she is putting her self to good use and funding game development...LOL

You are not a hater man. It's hate when people care what you think. Just though I'd point that out.

Well whatever you do want...keep it to yourself. People like you need to be found and slapped.

Buy another console and use Wii for 1st party games. There's alot of great games on 360 worth spending $60 for or PS3 depending on the games you want.

All I read was just...
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Stop complaining, sell it, buy some better games, or be quiet.

Last edited by a moderator:
SensesFail said:
oh and i also hate the fact that it's bringing non gamers into the market. i feel it's essential to having our past-time being socially accepted but when the DUMBEST girl, you know the type ditzy.. extremely ditzy.. has a wii and thinks shes the **** for it it just gets on my nerves. lol................... you guys dont understand how strongly i feel about this lol

I would like you to tell me more about this.

Actually this is what i love about the wii.

Im one that was addicted to online gaming, Everquest actually had a few maxed out toons and was on a raiding guild and everything but it took up so much of my time.
Even Most Xbox games i feel take up too much time (yes i have a 360 also but never play it)
All the Wii games i have played are just awsome, you can just pick up and play a bit and actually do something, then shut it off and be done. Pluss my GF loves it and she has a few games on it herself.

Ironford said:
I would like you to tell me more about this.

Actually this is what i love about the wii.

Im one that was addicted to online gaming, Everquest actually had a few maxed out toons and was on a raiding guild and everything but it took up so much of my time.
Even Most Xbox games i feel take up too much time (yes i have a 360 also but never play it)
All the Wii games i have played are just awsome, you can just pick up and play a bit and actually do something, then shut it off and be done. Pluss my GF loves it and she has a few games on it herself.

Wii haters must not have girl friends....

spoof said:
seriously, nobody cares about a person over teh intarwebz complaining how the Wii sucks.

Fixt and Agreed

I would also like to note that this guy is most likley a Mt. Dew addicted 10 year old that has never heard of capitalization or punctuation and he should be ignored by everyone that dosen't want to catch the idiot disease.

Atomheart said:
What? No More Heroes and MOH:H2 are HARDLY great games. Some critic reviews for NMH have been surprisingly high, but almost all of the player reviews seem to agree with the rather low score that IGN gave. As far as MOH:H2, the only saving grace is the online mode, which absolutely pales in comparison to most FPS online games made in the last 5-10 years.

Brawl and Mario Kart aren't even out yet, and who knows if they'll EVER come out based on how they keep getting delayed (OK, they will come out...eventually).

So that leaves...what...3 games? Does that justify owning a console? Then again, there are some other decent titles, but no where NEAR all of the GREAT games available on the 360. The Wii BETTER have an equal number of quality titles by the end of its second year in comparison to what the 360 had, or the "JUST WAIT WAIT WAIT" mantra of all of the Wii fanboys better stop. Because, so far, the Wii hasn't been able to match the number of great titles that the 360 has when holding time elapsed as a constant (i.e. after one year of being released the 360 had WAY more great games than the Wii did after on year).

As for you...

Duke Nukem said:
Blow it out yer ass...

Please get over yourself, you are just a tiny ass pimple on the saggiest boob in the world, go away before you are emotionally scarred for life.

Last edited:
zap'em up said:
lol dude, galaxy, metroid prime 3, Zelda, Brawl, Mario Kart, No More Heroes, and Medal of Honor Heroes 2, arent there only like 6 really good 360 games,
and plz dont go flaming on me cuz its worthless.
but dude, y wouldnt wii sports be crap it comes wit the console, think of it as a free game. and if you had the wii for a year and only played wii sports, then ur not using ur wii correctly
What? No More Heroes and MOH:H2 are HARDLY great games. Some critic reviews for NMH have been surprisingly high, but almost all of the player reviews seem to agree with the rather low score that IGN gave. As far as MOH:H2, the only saving grace is the online mode, which absolutely pales in comparison to most FPS online games made in the last 5-10 years.

Brawl and Mario Kart aren't even out yet, and who knows if they'll EVER come out based on how they keep getting delayed (OK, they will come out...eventually).

So that leaves...what...3 games? Does that justify owning a console? Then again, there are some other decent titles, but no where NEAR all of the GREAT games available on the 360. The Wii BETTER have an equal number of quality titles by the end of its second year in comparison to what the 360 had, or the "JUST WAIT WAIT WAIT" mantra of all of the Wii fanboys better stop. Because, so far, the Wii hasn't been able to match the number of great titles that the 360 has when holding time elapsed as a constant (i.e. after one year of being released the 360 had WAY more great games than the Wii did after on year).

neveragain said:
Have you got VC or Wi-Fi for that matter? that makes the wii what it is. (even though i dont have it)(Im getting it on saturday)
or maybe wait till brawl!
Are you kidding? The Wi-Fi on the Wii has been a complete joke. There are only a few Wi-Fi games, and none are that great. VC is even worse. There are a few gems, but 95% of the games on there are utter trash, while hundreds of gems just sit around not being uploaded. Why even waste time uploading crap no one is going to buy?

And now that they're only uploading 2 a week instead of 3, can't they at least release 1 great game a week? At this rate, they won't get every great game out by the end of the Wii's life cycle.

Bigred said:
give me 1 reason why I care that you don't like the wii.
You opened this thread, read the post, and replied.

There are 3 reasons. Pick one.

Noob.

Last edited by a moderator:
Atomheart said:
No More Heroes and MOH:H2 are HARDLY great games.

can you really nitpick about whether a game is "great" or "hardly great?"
that seems a bit crazy to me.
Is halo 3 a great game?... not at all. Is it a great online game? yes, one of the best. But you would call that game great... not "hardly great"

it just seems asinine to argue these points sometimes. Some people like the Wii some like 360 and some even like PS3(i will once MGS comes out...). I don't know why people constantly debate these opinions. That's all they are, opinions. You hating Wii isn't going to make anyone else hate it, and everyone else loving it isn't going to make you love it, and even if someone did change someone else's mind where's the real gain from that?

it's getting silly at this point.

kyle

smyth said:
can you really nitpick about whether a game is "great" or "hardly great?"
that seems a bit crazy to me.
Is halo 3 a great game?... not at all. Is it a great online game? yes, one of the best. But you would call that game great... not "hardly great"

it just seems asinine to argue these points sometimes. Some people like the Wii some like 360 and some even like PS3(i will once MGS comes out...). I don't know why people constantly debate these opinions. That's all they are, opinions. You hating Wii isn't going to make anyone else hate it, and everyone else loving it isn't going to make you love it, and even if someone did change someone else's mind where's the real gain from that?

it's getting silly at this point.

kyle

I don't think you understood. They are not great games. They are not any where near being great. They are decent at best. By hardly I mean great "in no way great"

Back