Working on a project (I won't be around as often)

I'll give you a hint:

It involves a lot of writing.

I will tell you what it is MONDAY. I would like to tell you saturday, but like I said, I'll be helping my sibling move into college.

My project might not seem great, but I'm having a fun time making it. I will still be working on it when i tell you, but I'm getting closer to finishing it.

Nfanboy said:
I'll give you a hint:

It involves a lot of writing.

I will tell you what it is MONDAY. I would like to tell you saturday, but like I said, I'll be helping my sibling move into college.

My project might not seem great, but I'm having a fun time making it. I will still be working on it when i tell you, but I'm getting closer to finishing it.

Your making a novel...

Cpt.McCloud said:
Your making a novel...
or a super long self narrated diary...
4:23am sunday,
Well guys today in the life of NFanboy he woke up early and couldnt get back to sleep so he rolled over and began to mastur...*censored* then he went back to sleep.

So far you "FAIL" for leaving the forums like you promised.. Hope you do better on your project <lol>

Well, Cpt. McCloud was right.

I am writing a book, on chapter 27 now.

That's my project.

So... what do you people think?

(I'm telling this since cpt. McCloud already guessed it right.)

EDIT: I might be online more, but I'm still not finished with my book

hmm....a novel.....done it once....but never finished cause it was slowly becoming a power ranger novel.....:lol:

hmm....what kind of novel?

It is an action-adventure book mainly, it is part fantasy since it is in the future.

It has a main plot, but then there is other parts of the book that fit together.

Last edited:
what i think is that it was stupid to not just tell us before. so are you going to post a piece of it here or what?

but honestly "im helping my sibling move into college" that prevents you from posting a simple answer to what your working on? i just see there being no point at all as to why you wouldnt tell us.

Nfanboy said:
It is an action-adventure book mainly, it is a fantasy since it is in the future.

It has a main plot, but then there is other parts of the book that fit together.

I think It is awsome.

Right up untill the ending....

'Then I woke up and relized I was Nfanboy not the epic space adventurer'

How many pages per chaptar average?

I'm not done yet.

yeah it might have been stupid to not tell you people sooner, but I told you today didn't I?

No I'm not posting any parts of my book.

If I ever get my book published, and get sent to stores, you could get one then (but I'm not going to get you one free.) Just if you ever see one, get the book.

I will name my book in a while. Just be patiant.

EDIT: I am on page 54. I am typing it on my computer, so if it was book sized, it might be about page 80 or more

Sounds like a cool idea. I also write stories and poems in my spare time, but I do it as a hobby and not to get it published. Anyway, goodluck with the book.
By the way, do you mind if I ask you how old you are?

Back