Working on a project (I won't be around as often)

Nfanboy said:
I'm not done yet.

yeah it might have been stupid to not tell you people sooner, but I told you today didn't I?

No I'm not posting any parts of my book.

If I ever get my book published, and get sent to stores, you could get one then (but I'm not going to get you one free.) Just if you ever see one, get the book.

I will name my book in a while. Just be patiant.

EDIT: I am on page 54. I am typing it on my computer, so if it was book sized, it might be about page 80 or more
its not like wed be able to go to a library and get it free anyways.
just post a part of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm writing for mostly fun. I don't know why, but I enjoy writing. It would be really cool for my book to be published.

I can't post any of my book up. The best parts are later in the book, and if you knew what happened, it would ruin the book.

By the way, I'm 15.

Oh, I had a few book ideas. I had to write a very short story for English but, my idea would've spanned a whole novel so I scrapped that one up and wrote one in about half an hour. It looked like I put a two day effort in it though which is alright. I think my original story idea is somewhere on my computer... forgot where I was going with it thugh. Mostly I get game ideas though(dreams of developing games). My smain source of inspiration is music. Sometimes I come up with my own songs too. Rarely... I got a movie idea once... My problem is that I never have confidence in my ideas so I half ass anything I have to do so that noone can know what my ideas are, therfore I get no critisism, but know that the peice of work I did is not my full potential. You can imagine how unbelievably pissed my teachers get at me! :lol:

Last edited:
I do mostly write my book for fun. I have other ideas for other books, but only me and one of my friends knows about two other book ideas. Now I'm not saying I'll write them soon, I'm finishing the book I'm currently working on.

Can you give us a snippet of your story on Monday(qm)

My story was gonna be kind of a tragic romance with a bit of comedy thrown around the place. I'm looking for it now...

Another idea I had was a pretty generic war story.

Back