worth it?? i think not

$?wii?$ said:
1) flaws in red steel {dissapointed coz i was going to get that game!}
2) about how the motion sensor is too sensitive and isnt working correctly
3) complaining that there arms get too tired easily
4) some people have recieved faulty Wii's and have to return them to get a new one

1) They will probaly released a patch or tow
2) I think/hope you can chnage the sentivity
3) Wimps. I workout alot so this dosnt matter
4) If its faulty ill send it back and get one which works properly

Out of that list i only care about the sentivitiy.

ye matt from ign played for 10 hours straight and said his arm never hurt or ached at all,

im glad im getting wii in the uk later on than you guys cause hopefully any patches will be out by then to fix bugs

lol sods only gay boys get tired after playing the wii just incase for the next 3 week im lifting very heavy weights in my local school gym

Lol what's all this whining about?

1. You can change the sensitivity in ANY game.

2. You're tired? Well then, stop being a sally or just buy a regular controller.

3. The sensor bar is off? Notice when you first plugged in the system it said is the bar ABOVE or BELOW your tv? No? Well I guess you were to busy hitting the 'A' button and just flew right passed it... but that's why your curser is off on your tv I bet.

4. Red Steel is just fine... It reacts with what you do, and if you thought it was going to closely mimic your exact movements, you're sadly mistaken.

The Wii is a great system unlike any other. If you can't handle the raw power, I'm sure there's plently of disappointed people today who didn't get one that would just LOVE to take it off your hands instead of reading your complaints here on how it isn't perfect.

if ur gona whine then go home ! and let the rest of us enjoy looking 4 ward to, and then enjoying our wii's:nono:

$?wii?$ said:
ive been on other forums and some of the Americans that recieved thier wii's today arent very happy :( alot of people are complaining about:

1) flaws in red steel {dissapointed coz i was going to get that game!}
2) about how the motion sensor is too sensitive and isnt working correctly
3) complaining that there arms get too tired easily
4) some people have recieved faulty Wii's and have to return them to get a new one

there are more but i cant remember them now.

so is it really worth spending money on such a machine?

P.S I am not a fanboy BUT i do hate it when people say that 'Atleast its cheaper than a PS3'. Well i honestly think that the PS3 is worth it, as your not just getting a games console but you are getting an entertainment system but thats another argument...
I was just about to make the same thread saying is it worth it so I am :)
LOL:cool:
And I cant find the poll option?
Where is it ?:confused:

Last edited:
Two hours in... currently playing bowling with the gf... we love it. Getting used to aiming in RedSteel although, is going to take a little more tweaking and practice. So far, I love the system and can't wait to pick up trauma centre or some racing game!

JHoersten2 said:
Lol what's all this whining about?

1. You can change the sensitivity in ANY game.

2. You're tired? Well then, stop being a sally or just buy a regular controller.

3. The sensor bar is off? Notice when you first plugged in the system it said is the bar ABOVE or BELOW your tv? No? Well I guess you were to busy hitting the 'A' button and just flew right passed it... but that's why your curser is off on your tv I bet.

4. Red Steel is just fine... It reacts with what you do, and if you thought it was going to closely mimic your exact movements, you're sadly mistaken.

The Wii is a great system unlike any other. If you can't handle the raw power, I'm sure there's plently of disappointed people today who didn't get one that would just LOVE to take it off your hands instead of reading your complaints here on how it isn't perfect.

well first of all i live in the uk so the system isnt out yet. the purpose of this thread was to see if people from US had similar problems...

All these problems, and has anyone bothered to read the instruction manual yet? Its such an obvious thing that many forget about or cant be bothered doing lol.

I've no complaints on my Wii. The innovative gameplay made my 22 hour campout worth it. Kudo's to Nintendo on a cool system

I have no grips with any of the mentioned problems.

But I do have a grip with sitting for 10 hours outside in 18 degree weather for a system that overheated within an hour of playtime and no I didnt block the vents.

Back