xbox 360 sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wii Addict said:
I agree with you on halo 2 letting us down. I have suspicions that Bungie will continue to make it for the little kids and ruin Halo 3 :sad:

However, people like me dislike Sony for its almost pure RPG platforming. I like to have variety in my console so I can have genres of all kinds. I was never interested in Final Fantasy though because I despise turn based RPGs (The one kind of game I dislike lol) I would not mind it so much if they stayed away with their onesided console and not shove it in our faces all the time. "Blue ray is the future!", "The next generation does not begin until we say it does", and my favorite "Riiiiiiiiiiiidddgggggeeeeee Raaaaaaaaaccccer! Its ridge racer. Riiiiiiiiiidge Raaaaaaaacer!" All those things they said at E3 were simply the last straw, and the way their speech on motion controls matched Nintendo's word for word :frown2:
amen brother, amen

Kamikaze said:
and as for the PC being superior, that's another idiotic comment. The only negative feature upon the PC is having a ton of maintenance work and certain things you have to install such as different flash drives in order to play games.

Flash drives? What kind of games do you play bud? And anybody that says the PC is not far superior is the idiot. And if you are reffering to graphics drivers then ya you have to update it. But thats only because each update improves the performance and graphics. Just keeps improving. Geez I see how that can suck lol.

Oh and MGS is coming to the 360. -1 PS3. With crappy online servers and no achievements the PS3 falls pretty short of the 360. And if the Wii makes more crappy games like COD3 and Far Cry then this will be just another Gamecube. Wasnt the Gamecube the #1 selling console when it first released? lol

Last edited:
Please do not waste time arguing about PC vs. console. They do not compare in any way. In fact, the Wii is the only console that can compare with how PCs are played. I am not talking about the PCs' features, I am talking about similar precision control. :cornut: Other than that, do not compare consoles. This is a console website, so who will win this argument anyway?

vagrant said:
Gotta love it when the guy who gets over 1k posts on a wii forum and then decides to sell his wii and get a 360 instead...a retard.

And you compare them easy.

PC effing dominates the 360, in every shape and form. And did you just say a computer doesn't have all the features of an xbox 360 lmao. Talk about making oneself looking like a retard. Where do you think these xbox "features" came from?

And feel free to look up a catalogue of PC games. Gears of War and Halo aren't **** compared to how successful FPS' have been on the PC. Not to mention it is likely GoW is coming to PC, like Halo did. Not to mention Valve's Half-Life 2 was so far ahead of anything the xbox had in graphics it would be a joke to even compare.

Plus, Bioshock will look better on the PC, and Crysis is going to make Gears of War look like Goldeneye in 2006.

I have a xbox360 and I have no hate for it whatsoever. But if you are going to try and defend it that kind of manner, make sure you know wtf you are talking about.

Alright I'm sorry but your starting to get extremely ignorant, and it does not matter which has more features, infact what features does a PC have that a 360 does not? Not to many, and even t hen you have to take into consideration how PC's are "open" and 360's are "closed". All the features are coded by whoever, on the 360 all the features are all 1st party. Then again, PC's are also built FOR features, and 360's are built for gaming. You also compare the PC collection of games to the 360 collection of Games. Okay, PC gaming has been around since before most of us have been born, the 360 is a year old. The reason PC games can be more successful than 360 games is the fact that generally more people have PC's than consoles, and even then the only games that are more successful than Halo or what Gears of War will be is Counter-Strike and possibly the Battlefield series. Now your comparing VALVe's Half-Life 2, which runs on the source engine to 360. This would all be a matter of opionion but I would say that most would probably agree with me that the Unreal 3.0 Engine is far superior to the Source engine (Half-Life 2's engine). What would make Bioshock look better on PC? Unless you got a dual 512MB setup of whatever nVIDIA just came with not really. 360's are just infact beefed up PC's. The 360 contains a tri-core 3.2GHz processor, unless you got a $2,000+ PC yesterday you'll just have a dual core 2.0-3.0GHz processor. Also, Crysis may look better than 360 games right now but this is because that Crysis runs using DirectX10. 360 I believe uses DX9 (DirectX9), but considering DX10 is owned by Microsoft, they'll eventually create a 360 port of it, giving us much superior 360 games to PC games. I would consider that you go learn "wtf your talking about".

XBOX 360 rocks and the graphics rule but the pc can look way better if u have a graphic card!

Graphics do not matter. Why do people still play Pac-man or the original Mario when those graphics suck? Its because they are intelligent enough to realize that game play is where the game is at. Games like Durge of Cerberous have amazing graphics but very little actual game play. Feels like a freaking movie its the opposite of interactive. This is the direction the PS3 is heading...

Wii Addict said:
Graphics do not matter. Why do people still play Pac-man or the original Mario

They dont lol. And if they do they arent paying $40-$70 for the game either.

Wii Addict said:
Graphics do not matter. Why do people still play Pac-man or the original Mario when those graphics suck? Its because they are intelligent enough to realize that game play is where the game is at. Games like Durge of Cerberous have amazing graphics but very little actual game play. Feels like a freaking movie its the opposite of interactive. This is the direction the PS3 is heading...

If graphics mattered, then Pacman, Tetris an Super Mario 1 would have been dead over a decade ago. I'm an FF Fanatic, but I will not touch Dirge of Cerberus. Let's face it, the games industry is rehashing the same ideas and relying on retro content. The golden age of gaming is gone. The companies have to rely on media features to boost sales.

BTW Square already jumped the bandwagon ever since Crystal Chronicles on GCN and FFXI on 360.

Wii Addict said:
I agree with you on halo 2 letting us down. I have suspicions that Bungie will continue to make it for the little kids and ruin Halo 3 :sad:

However, people like me dislike Sony for its almost pure RPG platforming. I like to have variety in my console so I can have genres of all kinds. I was never interested in Final Fantasy though because I despise turn based RPGs (The one kind of game I dislike lol) I would not mind it so much if they stayed away with their onesided console and not shove it in our faces all the time. "Blue ray is the future!", "The next generation does not begin until we say it does", and my favorite "Riiiiiiiiiiiidddgggggeeeeee Raaaaaaaaaccccer! Its ridge racer. Riiiiiiiiiidge Raaaaaaaacer!" All those things they said at E3 were simply the last straw, and the way their speech on motion controls matched Nintendo's word for word :frown2:
HALO 2 was awsome i did love halo 1 a tinse bter but i don't think they let me down im 13 maybe thats y but still

Yeah i wouldnt go as far as to say it sucked either. And as far as the graphics go, there pretty awsome. Have you seen gears of war???!!!! I wish nintendo invested more money and time into the graphics on the wii, although thats not what they were aiming for, i still think it would of been a good move to attract buyers.

So being rather extreme and saying it sucks is no good, i think nintendo fans such as you and myself could learn from nintendo's competitors and contribute ideas to nintendo, so next time they'll get the balance of Inovation, Graphics and gameplay juuuust right.

Peace out
Goose

Can someone close this post

1. Pointless
2. Just turned into a 'Lets kill the creater of this post.com'
3. GFX OMG are you comparing them to Real Life. They rock. Are you playing it on a B/W TV?
4. Ran out of points really. Just close it

No guys let's plan on how were gonna kill smashingking101!

JUST KIDDING DON"T SUE ME IN ANY WAY

i have my wii, i have 3 friends with 360s(including my neighbor:)) so i can play their 360's and they can play my wii (even though most of them hate it and think that flashy graphics define a system as "next gen") but i like both and when you think about it... the ps3 tried to copy the wiis motion sensing capabilities and ended up losing rumble! and tried to copy 360 graphics.
lets just make fun of the ps3

NOTE TO SONY: STICK TO TV'S AND CAMERAS:ciappa:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back