xbox 360 sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
no we cant end it like that
how about
your mom sucks,ALOT

vagrant said:
I love xbox 360, and the wii. But they are very much so below the PC on every standard.

Triple 3.2 GHz PowerPC processors with two hardware threads per core... idk. I'd like to see the vsync come off and get some benches in 3dmark06 before I started counting the 360 down for the count - even against Kentsfield and an 8800 GTX. But, a more fair comparison would be be an FX-57 with maybe a 7950 GTX (or two, I guess)- the 360 is a year old...

And don't forget that the PC loses efficiency in the graphics department due to all the buses for the various components. But, I expect that to change when AMD and ATi drop HTX on us somewhere around K8L and we get true graphics co-processing.

i love the xbox 360.

graphics suck?? lol, and what about the wii's graphics?

it's the top selling system right now. wii is currently 2nd place.

Wow, how come we can't all just say "Yeah, I like all the systems they are all pretty well made systems" and we all end up happy.

And don't even try to compare a console to a computer, they are two different things for god sake!

Now... lets end this..

Your mom sucks, ALOT. LOLOLOLOLOL

I was trying to get a free one today :lol: to sell it and get more Wii stuff!
I think I may have to just stick with the Wii these next six years...gaming is getting expensive! Instead of a $50 limit its now $60 or even $70!!!
I hardly get cash so I think just sticking with the Wii is a good choice!
Its also a lot more fun than the PS3 and 360 :lol:

Last edited:
Yuu said:
i love the xbox 360.

graphics suck?? lol, and what about the wii's graphics?

it's the top selling system right now. wii is currently 2nd place.

The Wii has only been around for a few weeks...(month for US)
The 360 has been around for what... a year now! Just wait till next year and the Wii will be on top!:devil:

Joe said:
I think I may have to just stick with the Wii these next six years...gaming is getting expensive! Instead of a $50 limit its now $60 or even $70!!!
I hardly get cash so I think just stinking with the Wii is a good choice!

stinking with the wii is a good choice huh?

I'm not making fun of you, but that made me laugh.

:lol: sorry

EDIT:

I hardly get cash so I think just sticking with the Wii is a good choice!

wii wii wii! my teacher has a wii(also upsest with paintball and other things) and he's making something called wiilypics were we play wii (wii sports ) in a tournament kinda style.
oh and theres this kid in my class who hacks my wii chat and he freaked out when he touched the wiimote :lol: lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back