xbox 360 sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
i prefer wii too...by far... check the topic wii vs xbox360 which analyzes completely the topic.. they are two completely different consoles!!!
while wii,ps3 and xbox360 are all awesome!!

Last edited:
Lethal said:
Thats the dumbest thing i ever heard. How bout comparing the 360 or Wii to an FX5200 PC card lol. You have to take the best card out for the PC just like the 360 has to take its best and only card. 360 or any other console cant compare to DX10. Thats closed. And what era do you live in where graphics dont make it superior? Ridiculous!

I'm comparing a 360 to the average gaming pc and games, and if you read the whole thread like I did, you would've noticed I already talked about DX10. DX10 isn't even out yet, and the 360 is using DX9 (Not 100% sure), and looks pretty damn good. Now obviously it doesn't compare to a new high end DX10 card and a massive update to DirectX will give PC games better graphics, but that is just graphics. I'm not sure if your being sarcastic about the graphics, but if you arent then honestly, just leave. Your talking on a forum based on a console that wasn't built for "uber 1337 gfx", like the PS3. The Wii focuses on gameplay, the most essential part of gaming. Why do you think that Sony is getting owned by Wii, and don't say it's because of shortages because there is still more hype for the Wii and there are alot of places that have left over PS3's, and on eBay PS3's are barely even selling for more than their original price.

the way i see it is that neither 360 or PS3 are being compared to the wii. as that would be insulting to the 360 and PS3!! lol :)

on a serious note everyone is comparing PS3 to a 360. they arent really comparing these two consoles to a Wii.

I just dont understand why people say 360 is ****?!?!?

$?wii?$ said:
the way i see it is that neither 360 or PS3 are being compared to the wii. as that would be insulting to the 360 and PS3!! lol :)

on a serious note everyone is comparing PS3 to a 360. they arent really comparing these two consoles to a Wii.

I just dont understand why people say 360 is ****?!?!?

right, this kid came up to me, he asked what do i like better, 360 or ps3? and i said: why no wii? and he said: that things in a whole different arena, and im like: right, i think 360s way better =]

p.s. weebs, i might be wrong, but im pretty sure MOST of the 360 owners do have online

I may be wrong, but I believe there is only between 3-4 million Xbox Live users totall, and there has been around 9 million Xbox 360's sold.

OK,if 360 is the same with better graphics,whats that make a ps3?Oh,and this is a offense to you sony fans.your ps3 is the crappiest,ugliest,suckiest game system i have ever laid my eyes on.

*whisper* more people play mmorpg's on pc's than there is xbox live accounts */whisper*

*whisper* no, you weren't talking about sales, but nice attempt at a recovery as opposed to taking the high route and apologizing for being incorrect */whisper*

And no, multi-year old graphics cards with direct x9 still can get better graphics.

And they had that whole big 3 day comparison console-off thing where they compared graphics and other things between the ps3 and the xbox360. And the xbox360 won like every category.

Last edited:
vagrant said:
*whisper* more people play mmorpg's on pc's than there is xbox live accounts */whisper*

*whisper* no, you weren't talking about sales, but nice attempt at a recovery as opposed to taking the high route and apologizing for being incorrect */whisper*

And no, multi-year old graphics cards with direct x9 still can get better graphics.

And they had that whole big 3 day comparison console-off thing where they compared graphics and other things between the ps3 and the xbox360. And the xbox360 won like every category.
yeah,i heard that to.they compared fight night on the ps3 and 360.360 won hands down.and yes the people voted on it.no judges.

SmashKing101 said:
OH WAIT PEOPLE,I HAVE MADE A BIG MISTAKE.I HAVE READ ALMOST ALL OF THESE POST AND MADE SOME STUDIES ON THEM.it has been the fact that it doesnt suck.Yes the graphics are awsome of course.I want to get halo 3.the only thing i dont like about the 360 is that it burns to quickly and it breaks easily.I would like everyone to look at this message before i close the post.Oh but still.The real compitition is between the wii vs. ps3.No offense to the xbox fans

Do you own a 360? Case closed. Idiot pwned. :yesnod:

I'd like to see you compare the 2007 lineup of the Wii or the PS3 to the 360. They don't compare. Sure its still launch year for the other two guys, but the real competition is ONLY between PS3 and wii? I don't think so.

Oh, and stop smoking crack if you haven't already. It shows.

Last edited:
Badger123 said:
Do you own a 360? Case closed. Idiot pwned. :yesnod:

I'd like to see you compare the 2007 lineup of the Wii or the PS3 to the 360. They don't compare. Sure its still launch year for the other two guys, but the real competition is ONLY between PS3 and wii? I don't think so.

Oh, and stop smoking crack if you haven't already. It shows.

hey dude,im just saying the xbox 360 is good.And yes,you are true about the compition but lets face the facts,xbox 360 can laternate how much usage of mg it can use and the ps3 uses it in halves.The wii has good gameplay but the only thing wrong about the wii is that it has little tiny promblems with the graphics.Thats why im saying Ps3 xs Wii but if you would like i could change it to xbox360 vs wii.Oh and by the way,i havent been smokin crack.:nono:

xbox 360 does suck compare to the other system like ps3 and the wii xbox360 just suck but some of xbox 360 games r aight its not bad

Ineedawii said:
xbox 360 does suck compare to the other system like ps3 and the wii xbox360 just suck but some of xbox 360 games r aight its not bad
Give me 5 good reasons why it sucks,and no fanboyish reasons either or stupid ones like the thread creator made.

psychono2 said:
Give me 5 good reasons why it sucks,and no fanboyish reasons either or stupid ones like the thread creator made.

I'll go ahead and get on board with this argument.

I've read a lot of this thread, and it doesn't seem like anyone has some decently valid reasons for hating this system.

Example: The games really do suck

Well that's your opinion, but millions of people out there playing Gears of War and getting ready to play Halo, would beg to differ.

Example: It's a piece of ass system

Well there's OBVIOUSLY a lot of logic and detail behind that argument.

Fact is, as I've said in another thread already, there's merits to every single one of the systems. If you think a particular system blows, then fine, but keep it to yourself for christ sake....that way this forum isn't filled up with hundreds of pages of 6 page threads like this that don't discuss anything with real merit, but instead end up being contentious fights between fanboys who think their system came with a penis enlarger that makes theirs bigger than someone with a different system.

These fights are friggin ridiculous and for every person that thinks that the 360 sucks, there's going to be another person out there that says that the PS3 sucks. We should just be glad that there's a system out there this generation for every type of gamer, rather than bitching about the fact that there actually ARE other types of gamers.

It's insane to come on to this forum and see people that are presumebly somwhere between 16 and 28 fighting nearly everyday about the same crap, with noone stating anything compelling (or smart, most of the time), and without anyone "winning".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back