xbox 360 sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dravor said:
Kindly point me to direction of an Xbox Live for PC's were hundreds of thousands of GoW games are played daily, in an orderly fashion.

Your right in that a pc can display much better graphics than a gaming console. However....... I can buy a 360 for $400 and be competitive in the gaming world for the next 24 months at least. Even if you build a Core 2 system right now, in computer terms, in 12 months you will be outdated.

I bought Xbox360 premium for $300. They dropped price until December 31st.
xbox360 core is only $200 which is even cheaper than wii.
but this deal is only at Microcenter in Fairfax city, VA state.

JoonKimDDS said:
Damn, if only i lived there. :(

JoonKimDDS said:

The deal is actually at all Microcenter's across the country and has been going on since mid Nov or so.

And, it's a $100 mail in rebate, not an instant markdown.

Also,

Recently overstock.com did have a 20% off coupon. I ordered a premium for someone for $325 shipped.

Look around you can buy 360's brand new for cheap.

Dravor said:
The deal is actually at all Microcenter's across the country and has been going on since mid Nov or so.

And, it's a $100 mail in rebate, not an instant markdown.

Also,

Recently overstock.com did have a 20% off coupon. I ordered a premium for someone for $325 shipped.

Look around you can buy 360's brand new for cheap.
Oh, I see..
there is only 1 Microcenter in VA(in front of my house:D) and it just opened gamestore inside the microenter and they were celebrating it.
I didn't know all the microcenter opened gamestore inside :D

JoonKimDDS said:
Oh, I see..
there is only 1 Microcenter in VA(in front of my house:D) and it just opened gamestore inside the microenter and they were celebrating it.
I didn't know all the microcenter opened gamestore inside :D

I am pretty sure they have always sold some xbox 360's, I believe for a while they were even avalaible online? This rebate first started in Columbus, Oh when that MC opened their gaming department. From then on the rebate has pretty much been on.

Cheers :)

Dravor said:
I am pretty sure they have always sold some xbox 360's, I believe for a while they were even avalaible online? This rebate first started in Columbus, Oh when that MC opened their gaming department. From then on the rebate has pretty much been on.

Cheers :)

They got tons of quantities left. The last time i saw were more than 100. And the guy said they got more than 1000 units in the warehouse.

lmao did this guy actually try to defend his point of view by implying that counter strike is the only huge online game for the pc?

lmao I can name one genre of games for the PC that has more online users than there is xbox live accounts.

And I am pretty sure the new Intel quadpro processor will be more than sufficient for a while. And there are 3 year old graphics cards that pump out xbox 360 graphics.

there's also things you can find in your local doggy park that give you the fun of a ps3.

vagrant said:
lmao did this guy actually try to defend his point of view by implying that counter strike is the only huge online game for the pc?

lmao I can name one genre of games for the PC that has more online users than there is xbox live accounts.

And I am pretty sure the new Intel quadpro processor will be more than sufficient for a while. And there are 3 year old graphics cards that pump out xbox 360 graphics.

No, you just need to go learn to read bud. I implied that there are not that many huge PC series which you act like there is hundreds. Also I wasn't talking in online play, I was talking about general sales. You also can't compare online users of an Xbox game and a PC game as the majority of people who own a PC have high speed internet, while on Xbox you need to use a paid service and which most people who own Xbox and Xbox 360 do not have.

Well if a 3 year old GFX card is generating nicer graphics than a PC, doesn't that just further prove my point that the 360 is supperior to PC? Also graphics do not make one more superior to the other, it's gameplay ability. I still play Doom, Marathon, Halo 1, and Counter-Strike 1.6 yet all of them have wretched graphics, there all just great games. Considering 3/4 of those games I just mentioned are PC games your probably going to quote me on that, but those are 3 that came to mind because I am a PC gamer as well as a 360 gamer.

Dravor said:
Even if you build a Core 2 system right now, in computer terms, in 12 months you will be outdated.

Can you please tell me what program or game could possibly make that cpu outdated? My FX-60 is like 2yrs old now and there is no app that pushes my cpu to 100%. I also just bought the 8800 GTX. My system is s939 which in terms is OUTDATED BUTTTTTTT! I have yet to find any game or app that comes close to pushing my system to the limit. I am willing to bet that it will take another 2 years for my system to show any kind of age. And there are so many more games than HL2 and Counterstrike that makes the PC so superior.

Unreal Tournament franchise
Half-Life franchise
Call of Duty franchise
FEAR
Medal of Honor franchise
Far Cry
and so on.....

Oh I can hear it now. Those games are on consoles now. But its the PC that gave these games life. And not a single game ported from PC to console can hold a candle to the PC.

The Xbox 360 is the only system that can even come close to being compared to a PC. Hell there is even a new mouse/keyboard adapter coming out for the 360. 360 suck? Whos the idiot that started such a stupid thread?

Weebs said:
N

Well if a 3 year old GFX card is generating nicer graphics than a PC, doesn't that just further prove my point that the 360 is supperior to PC? Also graphics do not make one more superior to the other, it's gameplay ability.

Thats the dumbest thing i ever heard. How bout comparing the 360 or Wii to an FX5200 PC card lol. You have to take the best card out for the PC just like the 360 has to take its best and only card. 360 or any other console cant compare to DX10. Thats closed. And what era do you live in where graphics dont make it superior? Ridiculous!

Last edited:
OH WAIT PEOPLE,I HAVE MADE A BIG MISTAKE.I HAVE READ ALMOST ALL OF THESE POST AND MADE SOME STUDIES ON THEM.it has been the fact that it doesnt suck.Yes the graphics are awsome of course.I want to get halo 3.the only thing i dont like about the 360 is that it burns to quickly and it breaks easily.I would like everyone to look at this message before i close the post.Oh but still.The real compitition is between the wii vs. ps3.No offense to the xbox fans

Yes, I hate 360's.
Get a PS3 and a wii, and you have games with better graphics, and games with better gameplay.

That's how I feel about it.

Xbox doesn't have anything new with the gameplay, only better graphics and can do more stuff.
PS3 is a little bit overloaded with features though... makes it expensive.
Wii is great, a little lacking on the graphics though, but still, the gameplay is fantastic.

I only have a wii, but in a few months I might buy myself a PS3.
No chance of me getting a 360 though, I don't like it much.

Nicko01 said:
Yes, I hate 360's.
Get a PS3 and a wii, and you have games with better graphics, and games with better gameplay.

Xbox doesn't have anything new with the gameplay, only better graphics and can do more stuff.
PS3 is a little bit overloaded with features though... makes it expensive.

That's really stupid to say ps3 has better graphic than xbox360.
Both of them have 512 MB but unlike ps3 that has to use 256MB for graphic and 256 MB for other jobs, XBox360 can alternate this memory and make use of full 512MB for graphic only. This is why PS3 can't have better graphic. Epic interview proved that Gears of War is too good to be on PS3 because PS3 doesn't have enough memory to run it unlike Xbox360.
They also compared Call of Duty 3 graphic for all three systems and it's so obvious that xbox360 has even better graphic than ps3. so u better know the fact straight before u say such ignorant comment.

and since when does PS3 have anything new with gameplay? just name 1 title that is so innovative on PS3 and I will say u win this argument.

and to the TC, I have both PS3 and xbox360 and all i can say is ps3 have even bigger overheating problem than xbox360.
xbox360 doesn't break easily. I mean I admit that I am a strong man so I can basically break it easily with my 50 pounds dumbell but I am also an intelligent guy who doesn't commit such crime to my $300 xbox360 premium.
And even if it breaks, xbox360 comes with 1 year warranty that gives u a new one for FREE if it ever breaks. Xbox360 came out almost exact 1 year ago, so if u see anyone who said their system is broken, so what? they can get a new one for free.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back