Xbox or PS2

sherwood3570

infused
May 20, 2007
Michigan
Wii Online Code
1830-2062-7374-0757
Well I was going to buy a PSP so both my girlfriend and I would be able to play a handheld when we want. But I decided that I miss some in depth games from Xbox. But I'm sort of drawing towards a PS2 becuase of the library of games. I did have a question though. Is it worth getting Xbox live on the regular Xbox, is there still anyone there to play with?

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

Umm I would suggest on saving up your money to buy an xbox 360 w/ live instead of buying an original xbox w/ live. Only reason being that the majority of the people online play on a 360 or are planning on purchasing one once Halo 3 comes out. Also there is a wider selection of games if you purchase the 360 along with features, products etc.

I really don't feel comfortable spending that much on a game system you know? I already have Wii, and all kinds of retro game systems and games. I just don't think I need one, although I'd love to have one. I could spend $80 bucks on a PS2 or Xbox and still have fun, I guess I don't need online. I've actually only played online for a few minutes in my entire life. I got a headache from all the people screaming profanities.

I actually might buy a 360 Elite in a few years. When I can buy used ones. I figure I only need one next gen system. That's not too bad.

Is there any games like Morrowind for PS2?

Back