Buying a PS2 tomarrow

Oh come on, he did exactly what he said he didn't want to do. Oh well, have fun when it snaps in half, or something of that sort.

Don't bother with old games, they probably won't even play.

Umbrous said:
Oh come on, he did exactly what he said he didn't want to do. Oh well, have fun when it snaps in half, or something of that sort.

Don't bother with old games, they probably won't even play.

So your'e just mad that I wouldn't buy your PS2? I wanted a PS2 becuase I don't like buying brand new games for $40 plus. I was going to offer some money for some of your games, but I don't think I would want to buy from someone who just lashes out.

make sure you get a new, slim ps2, if you havent already bought one. my first PS2 went bad, it was a used one and i got about 2 years out of it. i wen to the slim and its working good. plus its already onl ine capable.

the legend of dragoon is a really good RPG for PS1
for online, my favorite game is Call of Duty 2, battlefield 2 is also good and so is Tony Hawks Underground 2.
Resident Evil 4 is also a must, ive only played it for Wii but its an awesome game!

i regret selling all my PS2 games now :/ i need to go buy some more..

forgot to mention killzone, great game.

Last edited:
SensesFail said:
make sure you get a new, slim ps2, if you havent already bought one. my first PS2 went bad, it was a used one and i got about 2 years out of it. i wen to the slim and its working good. plus its already onl ine capable.

the legend of dragoon is a really good RPG for PS1
for online, my favorite game is Call of Duty 2, battlefield 2 is also good and so is Tony Hawks Underground 2.
Resident Evil 4 is also a must, ive only played it for Wii but its an awesome game!

i regret selling all my PS2 games now :/ i need to go buy some more..
Yep, PS2 seems like it still has alot of life left. I just finally got onboard too a few days ago with a silver slimline. Looking good so far with my one racing game. Here's to about 2 years of catching up until the PS3 becomes more affordable.

Last edited:
Back