Your opinion on this

My opinion, eh?...

Well I think his 3rd piece of advice is smart, lower the price of the DS. That way people will start doing the DS/Wii combo when they buy one or the other, Ninty gets more money, plus a ton of people get more for their money.

That stuff at the beginning is bullshit (IMO). Was he saying the Wii can't compete against the PS3/360 because it's not good enough? Funny, I think it's beating both of their asses right now (in the amount of months it's been sold). I don't think that's going to change for a while. The Wii vs. DS thing sounds pretty dumb as well, Nintendo isn't going to kill the sell of Wii's because they're making the DS "too good" and the Wii "not unique enough"; having a DS is totally different then having a Wii.

+ what does he mean by the Wii not having any more exclusive titles besides Wii Sports? Excite truck, Red Steel, etc.

con77 said:
i don't think its real if he didn't he wouldn't do any games for nintendo
I know what you mean, I just wanted to know what others thought of it.

ssbb lover:
I agree with you. Maybe he is saying everything else the wii will get are ports?

Last edited:
Byuakuya said:
I know what you mean, I just wanted to know what others thought of it.

ssbb lover:
I agree with you. Maybe he is saying everything else the wii will get are ports?
I don't, he's sounds like he's unsure of what he's talking about.

It is kind of ironic though, he's like "Ok, the Wii is no match for the PS3/360, not even close, they're going to be destr-...sry guys, gotta go. We're developing a Nintendo-only game..." FTW? :wtf:

ssbb_lover said:
I don't, he's sounds like he's unsure of what he's talking about.

It is kind of ironic though, he's like "Ok, the Wii is no match for the PS3/360, not even close, they're going to be destr-...sry guys, gotta go. We're developing a Nintendo-only game..." FTW? :wtf:
lol yeah.

Back