Your PS3 Thoughts

I would go for the playstation3 and here is y
Playstation3 Things
1-What it has:Blue-Ray,Blue Tooth,Grapics,Online System,Games,You Can Put Your Music On It,You Can Take Pictures With It,HD
2-Games:grand theft auto 5,resistence fall of man,halo,gears of war,heavenly sword,RE5,Mercenaires world in flames,assassions creed ans much much more.
Nintendo Wii Things
1-What it has:you can put your music on it,games,online system
2-Games:Well they dont really have good games sorry
Xbox360 Things
1-Well every thing sucks

I would say that Sony needs to stop with the copying, because they are going too far. When Sony introduced the six-axis, they said the exact same thing word for word that Nintendo said about motion sensing technology. They threw it in at the last minute because they knew the idea was gold (just like analogue and rumble...). They have no games that I have any interest in even though Resistance Fall of Man looks ok. Do not say Final Fantasy is great, because for me it died a long time ago. The plots all seem similar and all the boys look like girls. As for graphics, its really not as good as they say it is. Very slightly better than the 360, so I suggest you save your cash for a miniscule upgrade. The Wii is amazing as it offers an innovative and intuitive feel to games. I played call of duty 3 on 360 and on wii and I had more fun on the Wii. The graphics do not concern me because for my standerds, the Wii version looks good enough. I care about game play, and on the Wii it just felt more immersive. Sony is doing the old stuff, just upgrading graphics. Microsoft is doing good in making better internet play. Yet the Wii is simply amazing as an entirely new way to play. I am new here, but this does not mean I have no background on this subject.

XxNiNtEnDoWiIxX said:
I would go for the playstation3 and here is y
Playstation3 Things
1-What it has:Blue-Ray,Blue Tooth,Grapics,Online System,Games,You Can Put Your Music On It,You Can Take Pictures With It,HD
2-Games:grand theft auto 5,resistence fall of man,halo,gears of war,heavenly sword,RE5,Mercenaires world in flames,assassions creed ans much much more.
Nintendo Wii Things
1-What it has:you can put your music on it,games,online system
2-Games:Well they dont really have good games sorry
Xbox360 Things
1-Well every thing sucks
lol xbox does everything gaystation 3 does plus more WOW a blue gay dvd playerretard halo and gears are on xbox so get your dick out of your hand and learn how to type you ****ing retarded fanboy queer,why havnt you guys flamedhim already?

Blueray is gonna fail, and so will HD-DVD. This is because we are all about digital these days. I think by the time people will be willing to dish out even more cash for another format, it will be commonplace to simply download your movies. Another thing I like with 360 is the downloading, because it saves you the trip to the store to get the HD-DVD or Blueray movie. The PS3 is even worse for shoving this Blueray crap in our faces saying that it is the future, when it really isn't. They have become too confident and I think it will lead to the end of Sony gaming. So don't expect a PS4, because like the name they fail to get origional ideas. Compare that to the Wii, the name is as innovative as the controller. People who make fun of it are just immature Ps3 fanboys who cannot find anything better to do than play FF and use false information as fact. People who blindly follow any company need to get a slap to the face, because the people buying a PS3 are going to end up more pathetic than they already are.

i dont like how its not even an option for a lower price without blu ray, since their forcing it on you becuase the games are on blu ray discs

re

Wii Addict said:
Blueray is gonna fail, and so will HD-DVD. This is because we are all about digital these days. I think by the time people will be willing to dish out even more cash for another format, it will be commonplace to simply download your movies. Another thing I like with 360 is the downloading, because it saves you the trip to the store to get the HD-DVD or Blueray movie. The PS3 is even worse for shoving this Blueray crap in our faces saying that it is the future, when it really isn't. They have become too confident and I think it will lead to the end of Sony gaming. So don't expect a PS4, because like the name they fail to get origional ideas. Compare that to the Wii, the name is as innovative as the controller. People who make fun of it are just immature Ps3 fanboys who cannot find anything better to do than play FF and use false information as fact. People who blindly follow any company need to get a slap to the face, because the people buying a PS3 are going to end up more pathetic than they already are.

You are the captain of the wii fanboy ship. The wii is a white skinny gamecube with a new remote. What does the wii have thats so great besides the remote (which isnt even that good). Same games and graphics as the gamecube. The wii actually hurts the gameplay of most games. Cod, redsteel, and zelda gets old after an hour of playing it. Wii sports was fun for a little while, until you realize the gameplay isnt really that fun.

NO dvd player, gamecube graphics, kids games, gimmicky remote, did i mention gamecube graphics? Also dont forgot no digital audio out :mad2: Its almost like playing the original nintendo.

billm0066 said:
You are the captain of the wii fanboy ship. The wii is a white skinny gamecube with a new remote. What does the wii have thats so great besides the remote (which isnt even that good). Same games and graphics as the gamecube. The wii actually hurts the gameplay of most games. Cod, redsteel, and zelda gets old after an hour of playing it. Wii sports was fun for a little while, until you realize the gameplay isnt really that fun.

NO dvd player, gamecube graphics, kids games, gimmicky remote, did i mention gamecube graphics? Also dont forgot no digital audio out :mad2: Its almost like playing the original nintendo.

Wii won Spike's VGA Breakthrough Technology for 2006. Zelda won Critics Choice. Hmm I dont think the PS3 had any wins..... owned.

owned_wheelchairfire.jpg

PS3 may have got owned, but saying that Blue-Ray and HD-DVD are crap and justifying by using some completely idiotic comment that 'we're all about digital these days' - as if to say that optical storage media is not digital - is blatantly indicative that your IQ has not yet risen above your age (in years).
Downloading HD-DVD or Blue Ray movies, AFAIK, is not a feature supported by the 360.

I meant that it will not matter in a few years. I can't believe you think I should waste my cash on yet another new format. When digital downloads are easier and save me the trip to the store. The Wii has the remote, VC, built in GC, email, and tons of extras like Miis and news. Graphics are way better than gamecube, but since you used the graphics argument I think you are a blind PS3 fan. All you care about is graphics and that is why you whack off to the Final Fantasy guys for the graphics. PS3 has no good game play and that is what counts. The Wii remote will not get old as fast as pressing buttons will, because it feels like you are in on the action on screen. Again, the PS3 has NO good games that are not also on the 360. The insane price makes it even worse because it sucks compared to the 360 overall.

Back