Zelda or Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't really say. The only Zelda games I had were, a snes one (link to the past links awakening) and Majoras mask. But I had halo and halo2, hated halo3, was considering getting a 360 it till i played it.

Zelda for me.

i understand how on a wii site that the wii fans are gonna all be saying zelda and on 360 sites their all gonna be saying halo.
but link was one of the first epic games that the world had back in NES SNES N64 times.
and saying that Zelda has already achieved alot so far whereas Halo is the same style shooing game as any other game on the xbox or 360 their all the same. i dont think that's very epic if there's 354 other games just like it

TortillaChip520 said:
well i haven't play galaxy, but i know that metroid prime has some cool online features, like screen shot tool, and friend vouchers.
also, it's an approximately a 17-hour game the first time through, whereas i hear that galaxy is relatively short.

MP3 isn't online at all. Unless your talking about Hunters.

Anyways...

Halo 3 is really only good for the online. The story is short and really not much different. Only difference is, it the ending of the Halo story, which really isn't that great.
Master Chief and Cortana have in fact survived Halo's firing in the rear section of the ship and await rescue, drifting helplessly through space.

Like I said, Halo 3 is only fun for it's online, which is not much different then Halo 2's. And isn't really different than any other FPS.

Zelda has no multiplayer feature, but it has an excellent stroyline. Some Zelda veterans say that it was as challenging as, say, OoT, but still was great, nonetheless. There are constantly places to explore, I find a secret place like everyday.

I definitley couldn't live without Zelda. Halo 3, I'll probably get bored of after a while.

Zelda, no doubt. In my heart, it's more than just a franchise.

Cant compare Zelda and Halo
To diffrent
Way to diffrent

Id be like compering Crazy forgs xmas song to Slades xmas song
Ones played every year the other should just die a slow painfull death

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back