1v1 brawl league

WTF who are you and stop posting random things

Who ever actually stays on topic these days I'm on now so if you wanna challenge me

ugh =__=......i dont know wth my big bro had me drink but it seemed i dranked alot of it =__= which is doin a real number on me right now...and...i cant really remember some of the things i did yesterday =__=...

real-o, bio, hero, and GC ill play you guys tommorow in the afternoon probably. i just hope i get better by then...

so how are things here!
I sure would like to brawl with some old friends and with new ones affcourse.

Hey hey, Blue, havn't seen hide nor hair of you in a long while. I'd be happy to Brawl you; whether you're in the league or not. :)

I'll brawl you real quick...im going on now.

Muny... When did you join the league, exactly?

I've reported him 9001 times already, Sking. The mods aren't around to drop the ban hammer, though. How about you do what the pros do, and not bother posting about it, as to not add to the pile of failspam. :p

Rather... how about some on topic-ness?

yea its been a long time, nice to see you noticed me.
I wont promise to be online so often but when i have the time to game I put on Brawl hat lol thats for sure.

I'll add you to my friendlist and leave you there forever!
and hope to be of some evil to you on the battlefield so you don't get bored to quick.

OK now that all that drama is done...

I'm bored. I want to Brawl, Where is everyone?

Who thinks they have it? Challenge!

yea its been a long time, nice to see you noticed me.
I wont promise to be online so often but when i have the time to game I put on Brawl hat lol thats for sure.

I'll add you to my friendlist and leave you there forever!
and hope to be of some evil to you on the battlefield so you don't get bored to quick.

If you're in the mood, we can Brawl now, yeah? ... If Eddy doesn't want to do our official, anyways.

So anyone wanna brawl me not now maybe later

Official nao?

OK now that all that drama is done...

I'm bored. I want to Brawl, Where is everyone?

Who thinks they have it? Challenge!

... You're not on the registered list anymore, Grimer (you did register awhile ago, didn't you?). I'll have friendlies with you (if Eddy doesn't want to have our official), but if you want an official, I guess you'll need to give your info. ... Unless I'm missing something, anyways. >.>;

Yeah, All of my info is the same as b4, sorry I lost you.

I mean it doesnt have to be official, I'm standing in Limbo waiting over here

Back