1v1 brawl league

Honestly, I doubt you will find anyone here willing to ship you a GC controller for free. However, you can either buy a knock-off GC controller on eBay for $5-$10 or you can get an official one from the Nintendo Online Store for $25. That's what I would do.

I don't really expect to, so I'm about to retire my name as a competitive brawler. I don't have 20 bucks to spend, and I have used knockoffs before, and I absolutely hate them.

It's been a good run guys. Brawl will never fully die out though

just get used to another contol, its not that hard :/

It's not as easy as that. There is no possible way I can do that and be close to as decent as I was when I used my GCube controller. I really shouldn't of thrown it away. I beat CK with it!

Okay, so I'm back now and ready to play. Those of you I mentioned earlier are who I challenge.

Sorry I was eating. Okay, I'm online now. And hero, yeah we can play.

I might be in a brawl already, so let me know in this thread if you're getting online to play cuz I'm checking this thread periodically. Then I'll quit the brawl.

Last edited:

I might be in a brawl already, so let me know in this thread if you're getting online to play cuz I'm checking this thread periodically. Then I'll quit the brawl.

aww everyone is quiting brawl...just like world of warcraft

yes, i find not much brawlers anymore :(

Okay, hero. I'll be done in a second. Just give me a few minutes.

lol kikae. I meant quitting the match I'm already playing with someone else. Not the whole game itself.

Okay, hero. I'll be done in a second. Just give me a few minutes.

lol kikae. I meant quitting the match I'm already playing with someone else. Not the whole game itself.

oh ok i feel cool now :D

Back