1v1 brawl league

Yes I have it.

GGs kikae. oh man that second match was terrible for me XD. I'll send replays.

2-1 Bio

wait that was an official O_O!
i thought it was for fun, i was just chilling in that match T_T

Last edited:
We can redo it if you want.

GGs, hero! Tough snake. That last part was a shame. =( I'll send replays.

2-0 Bio

Last edited:
no is´t alright cuz people might think is a lie so i don´t wanna feel bad about that :/

It's good to see some activity here. :) Although I am on spring break this week, I will be out of town until next week starting tomorrow (Saturday). So I will not be able to play any matches or make the videos until I get back.

If you play any matches this week, please hold off sending replays until next week.

Just wanted to make sure everyone sees that. That will make it much easier for me to know which match is which. When Brawl loads, it downloads all of the "Vault data" (replays) at once and not in the order in which it was sent. Because of that, it is sometimes difficult to tell which ones go together if there are a lot of replays. I apologize for the inconvenience. I might check back here during the week but I'll post again when I'm back home.

Last edited:
No, you just have to wait to send the replays.

EDIT: I added your friend code. Mine is in my signature. Oh, and we don't have to have an official if you don't want, we could just play for fun.

Last edited:
Did you add me? My Wii says it's still waiting for you to enter my code. Maybe I'll reconnect real quick, my router does seem to cause issues sometimes.

EDIT: By the way, I got your code before you messed up your signature, haha.

EDIT 2: I tried resetting my router, but no go there either. If you have a router, maybe you should try resetting it too.

Last edited:
Back