1v1 brawl league

Really? I could've sworn I played against you once.

At any rate, yeah I'll add you to the list of players.

Yeah, because I can't. lol. My Wii is at home...and I've been in college, so it's impossible. I'll be back with my Wii on Friday.

But the main reason is because every time I take that off my sig, a bunch of random people on Wiichat will want to brawl me for some strange reason. I've been busy lately, so now I just leave it in my sig so I don't have to constantly turn people down.

If I tell you I want to brawl, though, just disregard that message, haha.

Last edited:
yes you did. twas epic, as it was, i am happy.

Are you leaving or not? Your blog says you are but you don't seems to be.

Does anyone have an extra GameCube controller they can give me? I'd join again if I had one of those.

Honestly, I doubt you will find anyone here willing to ship you a GC controller for free. However, you can either buy a knock-off GC controller on eBay for $5-$10 or you can get an official one from the Nintendo Online Store for $25. That's what I would do.

I don't want to join this but, does anyone want to have a few friendlies?

I don't think I have played against any of you guys.

yes you did. twas epic, as it was, i am happy.

Does anyone have an extra GameCube controller they can give me? I'd join again if I had one of those.

Honestly, I doubt you will find anyone here willing to ship you a GC controller for free. However, you can either buy a knock-off GC controller on eBay for $5-$10 or you can get an official one from the Nintendo Online Store for $25. That's what I would do.

I don't really expect to, so I'm about to retire my name as a competitive brawler. I don't have 20 bucks to spend, and I have used knockoffs before, and I absolutely hate them.

It's been a good run guys. Brawl will never fully die out though

I don't really expect to, so I'm about to retire my name as a competitive brawler. I don't have 20 bucks to spend, and I have used knockoffs before, and I absolutely hate them.

It's been a good run guys. Brawl will never fully die out though

just get used to another contol, its not that hard :/

Back