Real-o vs. SSBfreakCK (#0139)

[video=youtube;r-3KJ3rbArs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-3KJ3rbArs[/video]

Match results:
Toon Link vs. Wolf @ Final Destination - SSBfreakCK
Snake vs. Falco @ Final Destination - SSBfreakCK
SSBfreakCK wins 2-0

Ouch. GGs CK. :)

GGs Real-o.

Normally I'd lol at how rusty my Wolf is, but... ugh. Makes me die a little inside to know that my Falco, a sub I havn't subbed in nearly a year, performed much better than my main, epic counterpick or not... That, and my Meta is STILL better than my Wolf. Sakurai laughs at me. .-.

Blah, I need to get back into the game.

so jonryan may be coming back to wiichat and brawl again soon :] my brother has a wii and smash which he does not use, so i will be inheriting his smash code and participating once again in the league me bio and real o created. he moved in with me a few weeks ago and we are looking to rent a house big enough for my family so once we find one and get settled i will be back!

Welcome back, dawg!

I've been very busy lately again so I won't be updating until I get done with my art show. It has pretty much been taking over my schedule for the past 3 weeks, but it's almost here now so I should be back in here next week.

Great games, real-o and CK!

Every time I see CK's wolf I cry a little bit inside.

Last edited:
thanks i will be sure to post my new info when i get it.

@bio ha ha i got owned my wolf the very first time i met ck and i really did cry :[ he was a bully, THATS RIGHT CK YOU ARE A BULLY :] just kiddin wiichat love mang.

I would use Wolf all the time if I didn't hate his up+B so much, haha. Actually, that pretty much goes for all the Star Fox characters.

I would use Wolf all the time if I didn't hate his up+B so much, haha. Actually, that pretty much goes for all the Star Fox characters.

I like it a lot for some reason. Granted I don't play anymore.

Man, this makes me so mad. The mall 45 minutes away is having a super smash bros. Tournament. But instead of it being a Saturday or Sunday, they decide to make it a Tuesday AND Wednesday. I would have practiced a lot and been back here. But due to the ignorance of the store, it's on two weekdays. Breaks my heart to see that.

I like it a lot for some reason. Granted I don't play anymore.

Man, this makes me so mad. The mall 45 minutes away is having a super smash bros. Tournament. But instead of it being a Saturday or Sunday, they decide to make it a Tuesday AND Wednesday. I would have practiced a lot and been back here. But due to the ignorance of the store, it's on two weekdays. Breaks my heart to see that.

Yeah, been there before (not to that place, just that kind of situation). When it comes to random, local events (like ones at game stores), you kinda just have to take what you can get. Games like Smash have a large following, but it isn't one of the mainstream, so unless the event has a reputation, it's tough to tell the serious ones apart from the ones that make the effort, but aren't taking it all that seriously.

Last edited:
Back